When Vegeta finds and confronts Janemba, Janemba creates a clone of him identical to Majin Vegeta. The clone is different from the other clones created by Janemba as it decides that it does not wish to be loyal to Janemba similar to the original Majin Vegeta and Fake Vegeta. He decides to attack the Z Fighters, stating that once it is through with them, it will come back to destroy Janemba.
The clone fights Vegeta and loses. In order to gain more power, Janemba's Majin Vegeta possesses Vegeta and transforms him into Majin Vegeta once again. Majin Vegeta heads to fight the Z Fighters, also "saving" Goku from Broly specifically to ensure he alone kills Goku (with Goku initially mistaking him for the regular Vegeta until he noticed the Majin mark), but he is eventually defeated by Gohan. However, Gohan does not want to kill him, as Vegeta is still inside, fighting for control. Janemba arrives and possesses Majin Vegeta, using him to fight Goku, but is defeated and Janemba is forced out. The destruction of Janemba's Majin Vegeta causes him to revert to evil energy, which Janemba then takes back.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy attack.
- Possession – Used to take control of Vegeta.
- Big Bang Attack - Majin Vegeta discharges a medium-sized ball In his hand. On impact, this technique causes a violent explosion.
- Final Explosion – Majin Vegeta creates a massive explosive wave using up most of his energy.
Forms and transformations
Main article: Super Saiyan 2 As a replication of Majin Vegeta, this clone uses the Super Saiyan 2 form.
Video Game Appearances