"It's enough to make you want to run home crying, isn't it, kid?"
Ikose is overly-confident.
Dragon Ball Z
Majin Buu Saga
Ikose fights Goten in the Junior Division during the World Tournament Saga. Goten blocks all of his attacks with his finger and knocks him out with a punch to the jaw, winning the match. He later appears during the Majin Buu Saga next to his mother when she tells Babidi that Trunks lives in West City. He was presumably killed by Super Buu's Human Extinction Attack and was later resurrected by the Dragon Balls.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Killer Punch – A punch launched by Ikose during his battle against Goten, though Goten blocks it with one finger.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Yusuke Numata (DBZ), Kenji Akabane (DB Kai)
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Rafael Barioni (DBZ), Yuri Chesman (DBZ Kai)
- Ikose vs. Goten
- In the English dub, his Funimation dub voice has a southern accent, while with the Ocean Group dubs, his voice sounds a bit older and now loses the accent.
- Ikose's name is an anagram of the Japanese word "sekoi" (セコイ), meaning "simple-minded".