This article is about the
Making his Dragon Ball debut with Battle of Gods, Itai continued to participate on the series with Resurrection ‘F’, before heading straight on to Super as a key animator. After taking a break from the series at episode 43, Itai returned to work on the 'Future Trunks special', before coming back to Super as a supervisor for episode 64.
- "Future" Trunks Saga
- 64: Worship Me! Give Praise Unto Me! The Explosive Birth of a Merged Zamasu!
- 67: With New Hope in His Heart - Farewell, Trunks
- 73: Gohan's Plight! The Preposterous Great Saiyaman Film Adaptation?!
- 76: Conquer the Terrifying Foes! Krillin's Fighting Spirit Rebounds!
- Universe Survival Saga
- 82: Goku Must Pay The Warrior of Justice Top Barges In!
- 88: Gohan and Piccolo Master and Pupil Clash in Max Training!
- 96: The Time Has Come! To the Null Realm with the Universes on the Line!
- 104: A Transcendent Light-Speed Battle Erupts! Goku and Hit's United Front!
- 115: Goku vs Kefla! Super Saiyan Blue Defeated?!
- 123: Body and Soul, Full Power Release! Goku and Vegeta!!
- 127: The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!!