Dragon Ball GT
Main article: Baby Saga When Goku, Pan, Trunks, and Giru enter the Deserted Starship to find a Black Star Dragon Ball, they encounter this robot. The robot attacks Pan with missiles, but Goku, Trunks, and Giru arrive just in time to prevent them from hitting her. The robot is then quickly destroyed by an energy blast from Pan.
Goku doubts HWM 100 X could tear up a spaceship. Pan destroys the robot with a single ki blast.
Arsenal and Special Abilities
- Rocket Launcher – This robot can fire rockets from its body.
- Magic Materialization – Used in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation to create several spiked bombs.
- Shockwave – This robot can create shockwaves by stomping with its foot.
- Smashing apparatus – When Pan first finds the robot, it launches a block-like apparatus attached to a pole towards her and then retracts it back into its body.
Video Game Appearance
This robot appears in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation. It is the boss of the level "Deserted Starship".
- HWM 100 X vs. Pan, Goku, Trunks and Giru
- The role this robot plays is similar to Pirate Robot, as both were created to guard a location from intruders.