Goku, otherwise known as Kakarot, can refer to:
- Goku, the main character of the franchise.
- Future Goku, the alternate counterpart of Goku from Future Trunks' timeline who died of a Heart Virus.
- Goku Jr., the descendant and great-great-great-great-grandson of Goku.
- Goku from Dragonball Evolution, the live action movie main protagonist.
- Xeno Goku, the alternate counterpart of Goku from an unknown timeline who serves in the Time Patrol.
- Goku Black, the Zamasu from an alternate present timeline who stole Goku's body and upon arriving in the future he introduces himself as "Son Goku".
- Goku from Goku Black's timeline, the Goku who existed in the original, unaltered main timeline where the original present Zamasu originates from.
- Kakarot from Ultimate Mission X, the son of the Masked Saiyan.
- Shadow Goku, a replication of GT Goku created by Black Smoke Shenron.
- Goku's Doll, a magical clay golem of Goku created by Mr. Popo.
- Clone Goku, mindless replicas created by Android 21.
- Kakarot!, the technique used by Broly.
- Kakarrot, the one hundred-ninety sixth chapter of the original Dragon Ball manga.
- Goku's House, the home where the Son family reside in which is located in Mount Paozu.
- Goku (Collectibles), a collection of merchandise connected to Goku.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.