God Guardon (ゴッドガードン Goddo Gādon) is a robot model created by Dr. Lychee, and appears in Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.
God Guardon is the first enemy Goku fights on the Dark Planet in the OVA. In the Famicom game Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku, there is four God Guardon bosses that must be defeated in order to open the door to Dr. Lychee's place. In the Playdia video games, there is many of these robots; Gohan fights one of the God Guardons and destroy it in Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Uchū-Hen and in an alternate ending of the game, one God Guardon defeats Gohan.
Techniques and arsenal
- Hikou – The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Energy Wave – God Guardon uses the Ray Guns on his arms to shoot energy waves at the opponent.
- Continuous Energy Wave – A continuous version of the previous technique. Used in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku.
- Teiruzanbā (テイルザンバー) – God Guardon uses his Ray Gun to shoot a powerful blue energy sphere. Used in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku.
- Guardon Crusher (ガードンクラッシャー Gādonkurasshā) – His ultimate technique in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku. God Guardon fires a Machine Gun-like blast at the opponent.
Video Game Appearances
God Guardon charges his Ray Gun
God Guardon's machine gun
God Guardon is destroyed by Goku
Gohan attacks a God Guardon in Uchū-Hen
Gohan punches a God Guardon
God Guardon's face in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
God Guardon in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
God Guardon uses Teiruzanbā in Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku