God Fusion Goku is the result of Goku performing God Fusion with the audience of the Super World Martial Arts Tournament finals. In the trailer he is simply shown to have fused with one female audience member.
When Super Saiyan Blue Goku finds that he is unable to defeat Broly God, he fuses with the audience of the tournament. After the fusion, Goku easily repels Broly's punch and sends Broly flying. Goku then teleports to him and sends him up high to the sky. In an attempt to kill the fusion, Broly prepares a giant energy sphere. However, the fusion fires a God Kamehameha at Broly, destroying the energy sphere and Broly with it.
After performing the God Fusion, Goku is able take on Broly God with ease, taking a full punch from the latter with no effect. The power from this fusion was so great, Goku annihilated Broly God with a single Kamehameha with little effort.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - Goku is capable of flying using his ki.
- Instant Transmission - After knocking Broly up into the air, Goku uses this technique to get close to him and attack.
- God Kamehameha - Goku use this technique to counter Broly God's Supernova-like attack and defeat him.
Super Saiyan Blue
Main article: Super Saiyan Blue As the God Fusion was performed while Goku was in his Super Saiyan Blue form, God Fusion Goku was only shown in this state. As a Super Saiyan Blue, God Fusion Goku was able to defeat Broly with ease, something not even the combined efforts of Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta could do.
- God Fusion Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Broly (Broly God)
- God Fusion Goku is the third Fusion between the full-blooded Saiyan Goku and a full-blooded Earthling to actually happen in a Dragon Ball media, the first being Gokule from Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 and the second being Gorillin from Dragon Ball Fusions.
- However it is the fourth fusion between a full-blooded Saiyan and a full-blooded Earthling overall if one counts Vegeta and Yamcha's fusion Yamta from Dragon Ball Fusions.