In this form, Broly has a massive resemblance to his Legendary Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan 3 forms, possessing the latter's hair length and greener tint and former's eyebrows. He also has three prominent front bangs, the longer two curving downward on either side of his face. Like his Legendary Super Saiyan forms, his size and appearance do not affect his speed. His aura in this form appears similar to a green-tinted Super Saiyan-like aura.
Usage and power
In this form, thanks to being able to possess the powers of a deity like him, Broly is strong enough to easily defeat Super Saiyan Blue Goku. He is described as an enemy Goku can do nothing against, and in the preview, he is shown easily beating base Goku. In the form itself, God Broly is strong enough to fight Goku in his Super Saiyan Blue form and base Vegeta at the same time, and at one point knocking Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta out when he was forced to get in the way of a blast to protect Bulma. However, though God Broly is briefly able to hold his own in a fistfight against God Fusion Goku, he is annihilated while charging up his attack with a single Kamehameha.
Video Game Appearances
God Broly appeared as a non-playable form for Broly in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, where he was fought in two battles in a challenge mission that was available in August 2017. God Broly in both battles took extra damage from Kamehameha Super Attacks.
- This form bears a slight resemblance to the description of the original design of Super Saiyan God, as described by Tadayoshi Yamamuro, and is possibly based off of it.
- Coincidentally, Broly in Budokai 3 exclaims "I am a God!!!!" in one of his winning quotes thirteen years prior to the debut of the form.
- Broly is also associated with the title God of Destruction in various video games before the debut of this form in reference to his legendary power and destructive nature.
- This form is one of only two transformations Broly has where it was never explained how he got them, the only other being his Super Saiyan 2 form.
- In the Xenoverse series, a special dialogue between Broly and Super Saiyan God Goku with the former demanding to know what is the form the latter has. Goku responds by saying he has experienced a world Broly will never know. This is before Super Tenkaichi Budokai's release.