Giblet is identical to Shallot, being his twin brother. He wears a long, red, hooded cloak held in place by three silver buckles. Underneath he seems to be wearing the same Sadala-style Saiyan armor as Shallot with a few minor differences consisting of full-length sleeves and pants, grey gloves and grey boots with black soles and silver tips.
Giblet despises weakness in others, as he thrashed Shallot around for his lack of strength. He also respects the gap between himself and stronger opponents, as he stated his own power was paltry to Super Saiyan Goku's at the moment.
Dragon Ball Legends
Main article: Dragon Ball Legends
In Part 1, Giblet is described by Jaco to be a “born killer”, as he is easily able to beat up Shallot. However, the hooded man admits to his power not holding a candle to Super Saiyan Goku’s power as is. In Part 3, he is shown to possess enough power to nearly kill Bardock. In his base form he has an advantage over Super Saiyan Shallot.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Rapid Movement - The use of high-speed movement to create an illusion of teleportation.
- Full Power Charge - Like every other playable character in Dragon Ball Legends, Giblet is capable of charging his ki.
- Wild Cannon - A green/yellow ki projectile fired with one arm and Giblet's signature technique.
- Japanese: Kenji Nojima
- English: Micah Solusod
List of characters killed by Giblet
- Turles - Killed Turles from before The Tree of Might, sending him back to his proper time with no memories of the tournament.
- Giblet's name presumably comes from chives or "Ciboulette" (シブレット Shiburetto), an edible herb closely related to shallots.
- His name is also similar to "Giblets", a type of meat.
- Giblet was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Prior to his identity being revealed, Whis suspects this may be Shallot from another time, but with his memories intact. Beerus also suspects that he is a being in a situation similar to Goku Black.