Giant Form (巨大化 Kyodaika) is a transformation used by numerous characters.
The transformation causes the user to grow to enormous proportions, reaching a much larger size and increasing their power by an unspecified multiple.
Usage and Power
Annin takes on a Giant Form when she battles against Goku.
Hatchiyack takes on a giant form in one of the ending scenarios of Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Uchū-Hen, however, he is defeated when Goku flies inside him and destroys his core with a Kamehameha.
Super Buu takes on a "giant" form while battling Goku inside his own body, though he is not actually a real giant, he is just larger than anyone inside him.
Bergamo can achieve a Giant form through damage absorption; for each hit he receives he grows in size and power.
Through Formation, Brianne de Chateau can create a giant battle avatar of Ribrianne.
- Great Namekian - A Giant Form utilized by some Namekians via their regenerative abilities.
- Super Giant-Form - The maximum sized Great Namekian form used by the Demon Clan.
- Gigantification - A smaller power-amplifying form, primarily used by Makyans.
- Culture Fluid Absorption Gigantification - A giant form obtained via Culture Fluid.
- Electric Slime Body Build - The creation of a giant body via Electric Slime.
Video Game Appearances
Annin appears in this form in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans.
In Dragon Ball Z: V.R.V.S., in Vegeta's ending he wishes to Shenron to have "the world beneath his feet", Shenron misinterprets the wish, resulting in him being transformed into a giant standing on the Earth.
in Dragon Ball Online, the antagonist Towa displays the ability to transform characters into giants; she first attempts this ability on Cui, but had not perfected it and causes him to shrink slightly instead. She perfects her ability shortly after and uses it on Dodoria, Zarbon, Recoome, Frog Ginyu, and several other Frieza Force soldiers.