The Ghost Usher has the typical wispy appearance of a ghost but is pink in colour and wears a straw hat. It is usually seen with a happy expression on its face though it only has eyes and a mouth.
Fortuneteller Baba Saga
Main article: Fortuneteller Baba Saga
His main job is to lead those who are visiting Fortuneteller Baba's Palace to their proper destinations. He also acts like an assistant to Fortuneteller Baba, and aids those who lose a match with one of the Five Warriors. Ghost Usher is also with Fortuneteller Baba, driving her car, when on vacation in Yahhoy.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
As Frieza is brought back from Hell by Baba for 24 hours, Ghost Usher advises Goku and Frieza that there were many creatures asking for them. After that, he and Baba are threatened to become the assassins' hostage, but Goku saves them.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball: Daimaō Fukkatsu
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuden: Totsugeki-Hen
- Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dragon Ball: Origins 2
- Dragon Ball RPG: Shōnen-hen
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
In Advanced Adventure, Ghost Usher is treasure No. 54.
In Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Ghost Usher appears to welcome the player into Fortuneteller Baba's Palace.
In Origins 2, Ghost Usher is named Ghost Attendant.
In Dokkan Battle, Ghost Usher is an NPC as well as a support item.
- Japanese: Ryōichi Tanaka
- Funimation dub: Kimberly Grant (DB), Brina Palencia (Budokai Tenkaichi 2), Monica Rial (Revenge of King Piccolo)
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Élcio Sodré (DB), Pedro Alcântara (DBS)
- Ghost Usher's face resembles that of the Slime creatures from the Dragon Quest franchise. Since Akira Toriyama was involved in both Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest, the similarities were probably intentional.