This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Forum:Top Ten Favorite Characters page.
Guys you really need to grow up
Guys you're about 20 years too old to be watching this crap, in all honesty you all of gone off milk and biscuit crumbs with a hint of sardines.
Reply to -Guys you really need to grow up
- Whether we're grown up or not, the fact is we're DRAGON BALL FANS and you have no authority to say such things as it's all up to INDIVIDUAL TASTE. BTW I'm not over 20- I'm still 17! And you're way off the topic, whoever you are!
Why exactly are you posting on a site dedicated to a DBZ fanbase? While i am twenty-years-old, i used to adore this show when i was eleven-years-old, and look back on it with some fondness, God forbid i should! It's a matter of opinion whether you like it or not, it's not age-based! I know i shouldn't respond to this, but i can't help but wonder why exactly you're dedicating so much time to a site where you want to critisize and ridicule the people on it? - Reggie19
- Dragonball Z has one of the largest, most age diverse fanbases in the world. It doesn't matter how old you are, what counts is whether you love it or not. I grew up watching Dragonball Z and I've always loved it, and always will love it, no matter what, it has always stood the test of time. I watch Dragonball Z every night and i'm 19 going on 20 in a few weeks. It really doesn't matter about age, anyone who thinks that has a narrow mind and is very ignorant. So stop criticizing what you don't understand. Dragonball Z is my favorite show/series/franchise ever. I am a Dragonball fan for life, and I will love Dragonball Z forever.
- Please stop opening separate titles for the same topic guys. Just sign your posts in the end and keep it under the same topic, as this pretty much deals with the same consensus; the age group. Personally, I feel the age group of DBZ is very diverse in terms of limitations. I know people well over 50 who like the series and I don't think there's a boundary to anyone liking the series. It wasn't initially created for a teen fanbase either. It was created for people well into their twenties, and is based on the manga strongly. I pretty much like many manga though DBZ is my most favorite. There's nothing wrong with liking manga or anime, it's been a powerful medium of entertainment for a very lengthy time now with no end in sight. And how can one call oneself a fan without committing to a series loyally? That's right, true fans are those who admit their love for the series, as I have. My love for the series stems for my love of the villains in DBZ as they are very intricate in their design as well as mannerism and characteristics. But the variety of reasons why fans love the series are plenty and endless, also as to why it's such a masterpiece of innovative animation. - 03:49, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
hey you the guy who posted the comment its obvious that youre a moron and why anybody in his sane mind would put an stupidity like that in the dbz wikia? you must be the inmature one to think something truely that dumb and by the way i aint 20
forgot to put who wrote this signed by the voodoo king: ss5b
You know what annoys me
The word broly appear 146 times in this page. give or take one or two. and at this time. NOTHING is good about broly --Silver Sinspawn 10:42, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I dislike Broly too. Interesting how he makes it on so many lists though. Eh, 'tis life. - 12:30, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
I never saw the what everyone liked about him. He gets really big and starts screaming "KAKAROT!!" every ten seconds... Why does that make him cool exactly? But then, I also never really understood the appeal of Vegeta as anything other than a villain, so maybe it's just me. --==> DragonBall.Z GT Goku Talk Contributions. 15:53, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- broly isn't my favorite either, i don't see why he appears that much on this list either :s Bardock. 14:44, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
My fav. char. is ...
my favortite char. is goku broly is my 5th lol ITS OVER 9000
what do horoble mentions actually mean?
sorry to ask this