Fisshi (フィッシ) is a blue-haired humanoid soldier who works for King Cold in the Galactic Frieza Army. He first appeared in "The Mysterious Youth", and was named in the video game Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen. His name is a pun on "Fish".
Fisshi was among the soldiers in King Cold's spaceship at the time when King Cold was searching through the debris of planet Namek's remains sometime after Frieza's defeat at the Super Saiyan's hands. Angered at the thought that his son could have been destroyed by a mere planet's explosion, King Cold shatters the cockpit window, making Fisshi fall into space.
Video game appearances
Fisshi is an enemy in Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen. In Act 4, he captures several people on Earth. Krillin, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu must defeat Fisshi and save all the people until they can fight Dore.
Additionally, Fisshi gets three color edits that appear as separate enemies in the game: Samo (サーモ), Zea (ジーア) and Pilar (ピラー）. Their name puns mean Salmon, Aji (a Japanese Jack Fish) and Piranha.
Fisshi also have a cameo in the 3rd promotional video for Dragon Ball Heroes, where he is part of the soldiers stationed on Frieza's Spaceship and the first soldier to attack but he is easily gets defeated by the Saiyan Hero while Napple tries to charge at the Saiyan Heroine, Note, after him.
- Hebrew Dub: Tsvika Schwartzberg
- There are some similarities in the designs of Fisshi and Namole.
- In the FUNimation dub, Fisshi is referred to as "Captain" by King Cold while reporting to him that the crew didn't managed to detact a life-sign from Frieza after Planet Namek's explosion.
- While Fisshi is shown on Cold's spaceship his armor has V-shaped neck, however while he's on Earth he gets a regular neck armor. His later model is also used for him on Dragon Ball Heroes.
- One of Sorbet's elite soldiers in the Resurrection ‘F’ manga resembles Fisshi, he was the first soldier to be killed by the newly regenerated Frieza as the tyrant examined his own power with a Finger Beam. In the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ animated movie, many of the Frieza Army soldiers are humanoids with blue hair with resemblance to Fisshi.
- Daizenshuu 2, 1995