The user fires an immense, blazing flare or fire balls from their mouth that severely burns its target(s), and causes destructive effects to any area that is caught within the flames.
In Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, Hirudegarn used Gigantic Flame against Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta after throwing him onto a building. Vegeta uses an Energy Shield to protect the civilians in the building, but loses consciousness due to the high amount of energy used to resist the attack.
- Super Flame Cannon - A variation of the Great Ape ability to breath fire that allows Saiyans in Great Ape form to launch a fireball from their mouth. A Super Attack used by various Great Ape characters in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. Also used by Golden Great Ape Goku and Great Ape Gohan in Dragon Ball Heroes and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission.
- Super King Blaster - A combination of Fire Breath and Chou Makouhou where the user breaths a stream of fiery ki. Used by Great Ape King Vegeta as his Super Attack in World Mission.
- Super Saturday Crash - A combination of Fire Breath, Saturday Crush, and Chou Makouhou that takes the form of a fiery reddish orange stream of fiery ki. Used by Great Ape Raditz as his Super Attack in World Mission.
- Gigantic Flame - A variation used by Hirudegarn, Great Apes, and Golden Great Apes. Also used by Kadoola, Neryl, and Yamma in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Evil Fire - A weaker version of Evil Flame that appears as a Special Move in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
In Dragon Ball Heroes, Hirudegarn's version is called Phantom Demon Flame Cannon (幻魔火炎砲 Genma Kaenhō), and the version used by Golden Great Ape Goku and Great Ape Gohan is called Super Flame Cannon (超火炎砲 Chō Kaenhō).
Hirudegarn can also breath fire in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, Evil Flame appear as Special Move used by certain characters. There is also a weaker version called Evil Fire and a stronger version called Evil Blaze. Gigantic Flame also appears as a Special Move though it is fired in an arc.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 as part of the Extra Pack 1 DLC, Evil Flame appears as one of Dabura's Super Skills. It can also be obtained as a reward by the Future Warrior in Parallel Quest 117: "A Dance of Swords" where it is dropped randomly by Dabura when he is defeated. As part of the Extra Pack 2 DLC, Fu can also utilize the technique.
In Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Super Flame Cannon is a fireball based variant used by certain Great Ape characters as their Super Attack.
In Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, Raditz and King Vegeta have their own variations which act as a combination of Chou Makouhou and Fire Breath as they breath fiery streams of ki. Raditz's variant Super Saturday Crash is also a Fire Breath/Mouth Energy Wave variation of Saturday Crush (Saturday Crush is called Saturday Crash in World Mission).