- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Film Appearances
- 5 Other Dragon Ball stories
- 6 Power
- 7 Abilities
- 8 Video Game Appearances
- 9 Voice Actors
- 10 Battles
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 See also
- 14 References
- 15 Site Navigation
Fasha is of average height and frame and is slightly muscular with a pale skin complexion. Her hair is flat with cropped spiky style bangs similar to Videl's second hairstyle with purple eyes. She wears Battle Armor with a pink bodysuit. Like all Saiyans in Universe 7, she has a tail that she wraps around her waist as a makeshift belt. She wears white gloves and boots, with a green scouter and golden earrings on her ears. She wears long golden leg warmers on one of her legs with a white legband on both of her legs.
Fasha is a ruthless and skillful fighter, but like the other members of the group and most Saiyans, she has a high degree of camaraderie with her teammates and a sense of honor. She is shown to have a maternal side when she spoke of Bardock's son, calling the baby a 'little tike'.
In Xenoverse 2, Bardock states she had a fiery temper which made her wild in battle, though according to him she was more reliable than the average warrior scum you see around, indicating he thought highly of her as a warrior.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Frieza Saga
Dragon Ball Super
According to Toyotarō's interpretation of what may have happened to them during Dragon Ball Super: Broly, when Tora is contacted by Leek about the order to return, Fasha and the other members of the squad are with him. They are then killed by Dodoria and two underlings.
Bardock - The Father of Goku
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku
Fasha is introduced when she, along with her teammates (Bardock, Tora, Borgos, and Shugesh) attack Planet Kanassa in their Great Ape forms. While discussing and having a lunch after the battle, she urges Bardock to visit his newborn son, Kakarot, but he refuses to listen. After Bardock is injured by the last surviving Kanassan, Fasha and others decide to return him back to their home world Planet Vegeta, so that he could be healed.
The group leave Bardock to recover on Planet Vegeta, and set off to destroy the inhabitants on Planet Meat as their next assignment. They are able to easily destroy all of Meat's natives, but before they can celebrate the moment, they are ambushed and killed by Dodoria's elites under Frieza's orders. It is said that Fasha was tortured by Dodoria as she was also being murdered.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Episode of Bardock
Main article: Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock Fasha has a cameo appearance along with her fallen comrades Tora, Borgos and Shugesh.
Main article: Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission
In Victory Mission, Fasha is the Hero Avatar of a female Earthling named Mizore. Mizore takes Fasha's form and race in the Dragon Ball Heroes game using advanced time travel technology. During the second tournament, Mizore as Fasha fights against the Android Berserker Genome but is defeated.
After Haze Shenron is forced out of Rezok's body, he possesses Mizore/Fasha though Froze easily knocks Haze's Dragon Ball out of her. However she is rendered unconscious and Erito takes Mizore back to the real world.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Area 11 - Unknown Saiyans
In the dimensionally distorted Age ???, Fasha, Tora, Shugesh, and Borgos from the period during Invasion of Planet Meat before they learn of Frieza's betrayal and were murdered by Team Dodoria, find themselves on a different planet. Eventually they encounter King Kai's Time Patrol consisting of Future Trunks and his unseen Time Patroller partner (the player) who reveal they are on Earth which the Team recognize is the planet that Kakarot was to be sent to. Unaware of the Genocide of the Saiyans and that Bardock's son Kakarot is currently an adult with his own son, Fasha and her teammates decide to conquer the planet before Kakarot arrives as they recognize the Earthlings are much stronger than their outdated intel. Unaware of their connection to Goku's father and they being unaware that Future Trunks is the grandson of King Vegeta, the members of Team Bardock engage the Time Patrol in battle with Shugesh fighting them first but is defeated. Fasha is the second member of the team to confront the Time Patrol. Future Trunks is surprised to encounter a female Saiyan as Fasha is the first pure female Saiyan that he has encountered. However despite this the Time Patrol defeat her, causing Borgos to step in only to be defeated. Fasha, Borgos, and Shugesh then fight the Time Patrol as a team but are defeated, forcing Tora to join his teammates, but the Time Patrol wins once again. However Team Bardock receives help from an unlikely source, the Ginyu Force minus their captain. Recognizing Team Bardock are loyal Saiyan soldiers, the Ginyu Force who had been defeated previously by the Time Patrol which stopped the Frieza Force's first invasion of Earth in Age ??? and even defeated 1st Form Frieza forcing him to retreat, join forces with Team Bardock to take on the Time Patrol. Fasha teams up with Jeice but both are defeated. The Time Patrol continue to fight them until members of the Dragon Team arrive to hold off the Ginyu Force and the Saiyans, so the Time Patrol can continue their search for Goku who had gone missing after a conflict with Vegeta and eventually they discover that Captain Ginyu stole his body. Due to their loyalty to the Frieza Force as they are unaware of Frieza's betrayal due to not encountering Team Dodoria on Meat, the members of Team Bardock become part of the modern day Frieza Force of Age ???. Meanwhile, the Time Patrol eventually encounter a slightly amnesiac Bardock from the Genocide of the Saiyans as he seeks revenge on Frieza indicating he comes from the period after his squad was murdered. However Future Trunks is unaware of Bardock's connection with them or his identity as Goku's father. Unlike his encounter with Fasha and the others, Future Trunks sees Bardock as an ally as he seeks to confront Frieza and is different from the other Saiyans (he also likely reminds Future Trunks of Goku). After helping Bardock train, he bids the Time Patrol farewell as he goes to hunt down Frieza.
- Area 18 - The Epic Attack and Defense
During the Frieza Force's second major invasion, Fasha and her teammates are part of Frieza's invasion force. They come to support Third Form Frieza against the Time Patrol after they defeat both the Ginyu Force and Cooler's Armored Squadron that Cooler sent to assist his brother. Recognizing their loyalty, Frieza grants them the honor of fighting alongside him. However the Time Patrol defeat them and Third Form Frieza, causing the tyrant to transform into his Final Form. Eventually Cooler's Armored Squadron reports that Cooler has arrived and wishes to speak with Frieza forcing Frieza and the Frieza Force to make a tactical retreat.
It is unknown if Fasha and her teammates would eventually encounter Bardock or any other Saiyan survivors in Age ???, though the possibility exists as they and the Frieza Force are still at large by the time Piccolo spars with Time Patrol in the Area 27 "Taxing Endeavor" which is the final area of Quest Mode.
- Video Games
According to Dragon Ball Carddass, Fasha's power level is 2,000.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of an energy wave.
- Full Power Energy Wave – It is a full-powered pink wave of energy.
- Energy Ballet – A Energy Sphere that unleashes an Energy Barrage used by Fasha in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. In Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, it is called both Energy Ballet and Energy Bullet. Additionally, it is performed slightly different from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 as she can fire two blasts from her palm or after kicking the opponent fire a single pink energy sphere without the energy barrage.
- Hunting Arrow – A pink Energy Sphere that Fasha kicks to launch it at her opponent. Her Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. In Victory Mission, it is the Super Attack for Mizore's Fasha Avatar and is used by the Haze Shenron-possessed Mizore/Fasha against Froze.
- Hysteric Saiyan Lady – Fasha's Ultimate Blast in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Saiyan Soul – One of Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Wild Sense – One of Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Gigantic Rock Throw – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 2 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Chou Makouhou Barrage – A mouth-based variation of Continuous Energy Bullet used only while in the Great Ape transformation.
- Super Flame Cannon - A variation of Great Ape Fire Breath ability that allows them to shot a fireball from their mouth. Used by Great Ape Fasha as her Super Attack in Dokkan Battle.
- Gigantic Saiyan Lady – A Rush Attack that is her Ultimate Blast as a Great Ape in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Explosive Wave – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Howl – One of Great Ape Fasha's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Acrobatic – Fasha has been shown flexible and acrobatic, doing several back flips and cart-wheels in combat.
- SP Fighting Pose 3 (3) – Used in Dragon Ball SD.
- DUAL Brave Heat - A two person team attack variation of Brave Heat used by Fasha and her teammates for fun according to Bardock when teaching this technique to the Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- Great Ape
Main article: Great Ape
As with all Saiyans with a tail, Fasha can transform into a Great Ape at the sight of a full moon (or another source of Blutz Waves). She used this ability while on Planet Kanassa, in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Dokkan Battle. Like Bardock, she has rudimentary control over the form allowing her to focus on an enemy without attacking her teammates. This allows her and her teammates to attack as a team while in Great Ape form though like most low class Saiyans she lacks full control over the form and is unable to speak in Great Ape form.
Fasha is the first and currently only female Saiyan seen utilizing her Great Ape form on screen in battle.
- Two-Star Dragon Ball Possessed
In Victory Mission, Haze Shenron briefly possesses Mizore's Fasha Avatar. In this form, the Two-Star Dragon Ball appears on her forehead and Mizore's Fasha Avatar is under Haze Shenron's control. However Mizore is freed by Froze though the ordeal leaves her unconscious forcing Erito to take Mizore out of the game to recover.
- Scouter - A device used by Fasha to read power levels and communicate with her teammates as well as other members of the Saiyan Army and Frieza Force. According to the Xenoverse series, the model she uses is called Old Model Scouter (Green) which is a two generations old green-lens scouter model utilized by both Fasha and Bardock.
- Battle Armor - Fasha wears a model of Saiyan Battle Armor designed for females. In the Xenoverse series, her Battle Armor is called Battle Suit (Fasha) though despite being designed for females, her Battle Armor can be worn regardless of gender or race. If the Future Warrior wears it while speaking to Instructor Bardock in Xenoverse 2 it will remind him of Fasha and he will tell them about her. Like other models worn by Saiyans, her armor stretches when she transforms into her Great Ape form.
- Attack Ball - Like the rest of her team, she uses an Attack Ball to travel through space and from planet to planet.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Legends
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
Fasha appears in Budokai 3, along with the rest of Bardock's team, when Bardock does his attack Spirit of Saiyans.
Fasha is the only member of Bardock's group, besides Bardock, to be playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
In Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Fasha is playable in her base and Great Ape forms. Additionally, she and the rest of Team Bardock and their leader Bardock appear in Quest Mode. Team Bardock also appears in a Story Event that adapts the storylines of Bardock, Father of Goku and its sequel Episode of Bardock. On May 18, 2020, a new daily Special Event was added featuring members of Team Bardock appearing in their own events which allows new cards to be acquired. The INT Battle-Smart Brawlers! Team Bardock! Fasha event occurs on Tue-Wed which allows the player to acquire her SSR Precise Counterattack Fasha card and its special potential orbs, while the card's Awakening Medals can be acquired through fulfilling specific Missions related to this event. If Fasha appears in her Great Ape form, then the player is guaranteed to acquire her card if they defeat her. UR Precise Counterattack Fasha card can be Dokkan Awakened into Cunning Moves Fasha UR card. Unlocking the potential of each Team Bardock members' card by 100% will unlock the Grand Opening Team Bardock Legendary Rare card which features Fasha and her teammates as a playable team.
- Dokkan Battle cards
"A green scouter from two generations ago. Bardock and Fasha used these."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Old Model Scouter (Green) description
In Xenoverse series, the description for the Old Model Scouter (Green) reveals it is the same Scouter model used by Bardock and Fasha.
"The battle suit worn by Fasha, one of Bardock's allies."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Battle Suit (Fasha) description
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, though she herself does not appear her Battle Armor appears as an obtainable outfit for the Future Warrior called Battle Suit (Fasha) which can be purchased at the TP Medal Shop. Old Model Scouter (Green) appears as an Accessory which can be purchased at the Accessory Shop in Conton City. Through the game's character customization it is possible to create a Fasha . As part of the Master Pack DLC, if the warrior speaks to Bardock wearing Fasha's Battle Suit, he will note it is an armor model for female warriors which you don't see to often before revealing a female comrade of his (referring to Fasha) used to wear the exact same model before telling the warrior a little bit about her. He reveals he respected her as a warrior whom he considered to very reliable, despite her tendency to go wild in battle due to her fiery temper. However, despite his assertion that it is an armor model for female warriors it can be worn by the Future Warrior regardless of gender or race. Additionally, the outfit features a Saiyan tail wrapped around the wearer's waist regardless whether it is worn by a Saiyan or not (presumably the armor incorporates the tail due to it being based on Fasha as this trait also occurs with other Battle Suits based on those worn by Saiyans such as Bardock, Raditz, Nappa, Turles, and King Vegeta). The upper and lower body portions of Fasha's Battle Suit are worn by female Saiyan Time Patroller Hemoro which she wears with Battle Suit (Bardock) hand and feet options as well as Old Model Scouter (Red) accessory.
In World Mission, she appears as a playable character in her base form. She can also be encountered along with the rest of her team as an enemy in the Arcade Mode Age Super Bardock Saga. Using the Hero Robo Capture Module, Beat can capture Fasha to create her Summon Module. However unlike Bardock, she is not part of the Hero Robo's Capture Log thus she must be captured again to create another Summon Module. Like Tora, Shugesh, and Borgos, Fasha is acquired through card customized by selecting one of her obtainable character stickers. Her Hunting Arrow Super Attack appears as an equip-able accessory though she can be customized to utilize other Super Attacks (depending upon which Super Attack accessory is selected in card customization or if the accessory is directly equipped to her card in a Custom Deck). By increasing her Camaraderie Level, her Hunting Arrow Super Attack can be learned by Hero type Avatars. Her Camaraderie Level maxes out at Lvl 4.
- Japanese: Yūko Mita
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Rodrigo Andreatto (original dub), Tatiane Keplmair (redub)
- Latin American Spanish dub: Circe Luna
- Hebrew dub: Talia Barkai
- Greek dub: Maria Zisi
- Pre-Dragon Ball
- Fasha (Great Ape), Tora (Great Ape), Bardock (Great Ape), Borgos (Great Ape), and Shugesh (Great Ape) vs. Kanassan Commander, Demetrious, Toolo, and Kanassan warriors
- Fasha, Tora, Borgos, and Shugesh vs. Dodoria and his elites
- The original name that was given to her by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru was Kōn (コーン), a pun of the vegetable "corn".
- Fasha's Japanese name is an anagram of the Japanese pronunciation of the vegetable "parsley" (and not "celery" like most people thought).
- In Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's original character designs for the movie, Fasha wore battle armor with shoulder pieces. At her waist, there was a cloth-like material which resembled a skirt. Her hair was also larger and bushier. It is obvious that these changed when Akira Toriyama finished his draft of the characters.
- Due to an error in the interpretation of Fasha's gender, she had a male voice in the first version of the Brazilian dub. Her voice actor was Rodrigo Andreatto, who also voiced the young Vegeta in the TV special. It was repaired in the second dub.
- In Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Fasha's Great Ape form sounds similar to Frieza's Second or Third form. It is also the only case when a female Great Ape is not voiced by Shane Ray (as with non-controlled apes).
- She and Gine are the only known female members of Team Bardock. However due to Gine's retirement, she became the only remaining female member in its final incarnation.
- In Dragon Ball FighterZ, Fasha is referenced by Bardock's costume Color 08 which is recolor based on Fasha's Battle Armor.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Bardock: "A battle jacket for a female warrior? Don't see those too often. I had a comrade who once wore the exact same thing. She had a fiery temper, which made her wild in battle, but she was way more reliable than the average warrior scum you see around."
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Bardock: "Saiyans are a warrior race. We fight because it's in our blood. To hell with all the fancy reasoning and petty justifications! What matters is that you get to go wild out there. Stronger attacks? Who cares about stronger attacks? You get stronger, and your attacks get stronger too. Course... it's not like there's no other way to do it. There was this one thing the others and I used to do for fun. Hmph... I guess we can try it out next time."
- Son Goku Densetsu, 2003