- This article is about the fourth Extra Edition. For the third Extra Edition, see Extra Edition 3 (Dragon Ball Super manga). For Special Edition 2, see Special Edition 2 (Dragon Ball Super manga).
"Extra Edition 4" is the 4th section of additional pages to the Dragon Ball Super manga.
It is a brief recount of the events of the Broly Saga. It was revealed in the Jump Victory Carnival 2019.
At the end, they teleported to Piccolo's whereabouts and fused into Gogeta, who as a Super Saiyan Blue managed to defeat the Full Power Super Saiyan Broly, but his comrades, Cheelai and Lemo, used Shenron to retrieve him to Vampa before he was done for.
Merus wonders how a Saiyan got to live in the inhospitable Vampa at the first place, to which the two Saiyans admit they have forgot Paragus' story, but Vegeta is sure that it was his father's doing somehow.
At the end, the narrator says that these two could not learn of how the chain of events in their parents' time played out so King Vegeta will exile Broly to Vampa.
The events occur shortly before going to watch Merus deal with the Macareni gang as Goku and Vegeta do not yet have the Galactic Patrol symbol on their outfits.
- Goku (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue) and Vegeta (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Broly (Super Saiyan C-type)
- Gogeta (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)
- This mini chapter marks the first appearance of Gogeta across the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super manga.
- This chapter also marks the first appearance of Gine and Bardock in the Dragon Ball Super manga (as Bardock first appeared in the Dragon Ball manga during the Frieza Saga and Gine first appeared in Dragon Ball Minus a special bonus story featured in Jaco the Galactic Patrolman). It also marks King Vegeta's second appearance in the Dragon Ball Super manga as he first appeared in the God of Destruction Beerus Saga.
|Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga|
|← Broly Saga||Peaceful World Saga →|
|42 • 43 • 44 • 45 • 46 • 47 • 48 • 49 • 50 • 51 • 52 • 53 • 54 • 55 • 56 • 57 • 58 • 59 • 60 • 61 • 62 • 63 • 64|
|9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|