Erito's appearance is very close to that of Android 17 from Dragon Ball Z, but he is much shorter. When he is first introduced, he is identical to the Saiyan Elite avatar (other than lacking a Saiyan tail), with a blue and white tabard and a yellow belt over a black gi with white cuffs, and blue, yellow, and white boots.
The Saiyan Elite is named Erito (エリト) in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, which is a romanization of "elite".
The Saiyan Elite makes his manga debut in the fourth chapter of Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, "A Rival Appears?!" (ライバル出現!?). He is a contestant in a Dragon Ball Heroes tournament in the Heroes Stadium, at Satan Mall, and he wins his first match in the tournament. He congratulates the Saiyan Hero Beat when the latter wins his match and moves on to the final of the tournament. Next up is Elite versus the Frieza's race Hero Froze. Elite's team consists of his avatar and Super Saiyan 3 characters (Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta, GT Trunks), while Froze has Chilled, King Cold, Super Sigma, and a Golden Great Ape. Despite turning into a Super Saiyan in the match, the Saiyan Elite is crushed. With this, the final battle will take place between Beat and Froze. Erito later enters another tournament and gets to fight Beat in the first round, but is defeated. Shortly later, when the tournament is canceled and Dragon Ball Heroes decide to save the kidnapped Android avatar users, Erito comes to aid Froze against the Haze Shenron-possessed Fasha.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Heroes
In the first trailer for the game, the Saiyan Elite is in the Dragon Ball Heroes universe, fighting with and firing an Energy Wave to a Cell Jr.. He then goes back to back with the Saiyan Berserker, and while the two greet the Saiyan Hero, Cell attacks them from behind.
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. As an Elite type, he uses ki blasts as his normal attack style which inflicts STA DMG.
- Final Flash-like attack
- Risking it all for a friend
- Salza Blade - An Energy Blade originally used by Salza. Can be learned by all Elite type avatars in World Mission after Salza's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 2.
- Death Ball - In-game
- Destructo Disc - In-game
- Final Explosion - In-game
- Spirit Sword - In-game
- Spirit Bomb - In-game
- Supernova - In-game
- Gigantic Meteor - In-game
- Revenger Cannon - In-game
- Revenge Death Ball - In-game
- Divine Dragon Orb - An orange blast fired from the users finger tips originally used by Kami as his Super Attack. Can be learned by all Elite type avatars in World Mission after Kami's Camaraderie reaches its max Lvl 1.
- Special Beam Cannon - Piccolo's signature Finger Beam Super Attack originally developed to kill Goku. Can be learned by all Elite type avatars in World Mission.
- Icicle Magic - A magical ice technique originally used by Putine in the distant past. Can be learned by all Elite type avatars in World Mission after Putine's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 1.
- Death Impact - Garlic Junior's energy wave Super Attack. Can be learned by all avatars in World Mission via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Dark Dragon Beam - A finger beam Super Attack originally used by Syn Shenron. Can be learned by all avatars in World Mission via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Soul Flame - The energy sphere Super Attack used by Demigra during his younger days. Can be learned by all avatars in World Mission via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Boiling Fist - A Super Attack used by Demigra in his Final Form and Transcended Demon God form. Can be learned by all avatars in World Mission via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Weekend - A stronger version of Double Sunday used by Raditz as his Super Attack in his Super Saiyan 3 form. Can be learned by all avatars in World Mission via a wish to Super Shenron.
- Super Saiyan
Main article: Super Saiyan Erito is capable of transforming into a Super Saiyan. During his battle with Beat during the Second Tournament, Erito and Beat both take on their Super Saiyan forms and engage in combat.
The Saiyan Elite can become a Super Saiyan in-game.
- Super Saiyan 2
- Super Saiyan 3
The Saiyan Elite can use the Super Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state allows the Saiyan Elite to become a Super Saiyan 3 in-game.
- Super Saiyan God
The Saiyan Elite can use the God Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state allows the Saiyan Elite to become a Super Saiyan God in-game.
- Super Saiyan Blue
The Saiyan Elite can use the Super God Class-up state in-game of Dragon Ball Heroes. This state allows the Saiyan Elite to become a Super Saiyan Blue in-game.
- Ultra Instinct Sign
Main article: Ultra Instinct SignErito can achieve Ultra Instinct Sign in-game of Super Dragon Ball Heroes starting from Big Bang Mission 5 (BM5).
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
In Xenoverse, Erito appears in promotional material and can be made as a custom character.
- Japanese: Daisuke Sakaguchi (阪口大助)