He is named Erito (エリト) in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission.
The Saiyan Elite makes his manga debut in the fourth chapter of Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, "A Rival Appears?!" (ライバル出現!?). He is a contestant in a Dragon Ball Heroes tournament in the Heroes Stadium, at Satan Mall, and he wins his first match in the tournament. He congratulates the Saiyan Hero Beat when the latter wins his match and moves on to the final of the tournament. Next up is Elite versus the Frieza's race Hero Froze. Elite's team consists of his avatar and Super Saiyan 3 characters (Goku, Gotenks, Vegeta, GT Trunks), while Froze has Chilled, King Cold, Super Sigma, and a Golden Great Ape. Despite turning into a Super Saiyan in the match, the Saiyan Elite is crushed. With this, the final battle will take place between Beat and Froze. Erito later enters another tournament and gets to fight Beat in the first round, but is defeated. Shortly later, when the tournament is canceled and Dragon Ball Heroes decide to save the kidnapped Android avatar users, Erito comes to aid Froze against the Haze Shenron-possessed Fasha.
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Heroes
In the first trailer for the game, the Saiyan Elite is in the Dragon Ball Heroes universe, fighting with and firing an Energy Wave to a Cell Jr.. He then goes back to back with the Saiyan Berserker, and while the two greets the Saiyan Hero, Cell attacks them from behind.
- Ki Blast
- Final Flash-like attack
- Risking it all for a friend
- Salza Blade - An Energy Blade originally used by Salza. Can be learned by all Elite type Avatars in World Mission after Salza's Camaraderie reaches Lvl 2.
- Death Ball - In-game
- Destructo Disc - In-game
- Final Explosion - In-game
- Spirit Sword - In-game
- Spirit Bomb - In-game
- Supernova - In-game
- Gigantic Meteor - In-game
- Revenger Cannon - In-game
- Revenge Death Ball - In-game
- Divine Dragon Orb - An orange blast fired from the users finger tips originally used by Kami as his Super Attack. Can be learned by all Elite type Avatars in World Mission after Kami's Camaraderie reaches its max Lvl 1.
Main article: Super Saiyan
Erito is capable of transforming into a Super Saiyan. During his battle with Beat during the Second Tournament, Erito and Beat both take on their Super Saiyan forms and engage in combat.
The Saiyan Elite can become a Super Saiyan in-game.
Super Saiyan 2
Erito can use his Super Saiyan 2 form in Ultimate Class in World Mission.
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan Blue
Ultra Instinct Sign
Main article: Ultra Instinct Sign
Erito can achieve Ultra Instinct Sign in-game starting from Big Bang Mission 5 (BM5).
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
In Xenoverse, Erito appears in promotional material and can be made as a custom character.
- Japanese: Daisuke Sakaguchi (阪口大助)