- This article is about the energy sphere used by Broly. For the mouth energy wave used by Recoome, see Eraser Gun.
First, Broly charges a green light energy from around his body and gathers it into his palm to form a bright-green energy sphere. Next, he waves his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. In some cases, he also fires it from his chest.
The power of the Eraser Cannon seems to vary with Broly's energy; depending on how much power he uses for the attack, it is capable of causing huge explosions and even destroying whole planets.
- Gigantic Impact - Kale's version of the Eraser Cannon.
- Eraser Shot - Broly fires a dozen Eraser Cannon bullets in a rapid-fire blast. He mostly uses this to destroy cities, but he also uses it against quite powerful opponents.
- Eraser Shot Volley - Broly fires several Eraser Cannons successively from both hands.
- Blaster Meteor - Broly charges up energy and surrounds himself in a burst of massive power and releases many Eraser Cannons, which results in a potent explosion in all directions.
- Eraser Blow - Broly flies past the opponent and blasts them away with a close-range Eraser Cannon.
- Planet Geyser - An Eraser Cannon that explodes and creates a giant, green geyser-like blast of energy.
- Gigantic Eraser - A powered down version of the Omega Blaster used by Broly several times.
- Omega Blaster - The most powerful version of the Eraser Cannon.
- Double Eraser Cannon - An Eraser Cannon is fired from each hand instead of one hand.
- Super Gigantic Cannon - A Mouth Energy Wave version of the Eraser Cannon.
Video Game Appearances
Eraser Cannon in one of Legendary Super Saiyan Broly's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2. The technique is named Blaster Shell in the Budokai series, Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2, and Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit. It is Broly's ultimate attack in Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu as well, where he fires it in the form of an energy wave.
The technique was named Eraser Cannon in the Budokai Tenkaichi series, where it is Broly's Ultimate Blast in his base form and one of his Blast 2 attacks in both his Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan forms. It is named Blaster Cannon in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans, used by the secret boss Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly also uses the Blaster Shell in the 6th promotional movie for Dragon Ball Heroes.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it appears in Extra Pack 4 of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, under the name Powered Shell and is one of Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan)'s Super Skills. It can also be obtained by the Future Warrior as a reward in Parallel Quest 128: "Legendary Super Saiyan Smackdown".