Goku uses an energized punch named Heroic Force while fighting Majin Vegeta.
In "Goku Revived!! Strongest vs. Strongest Collide!" episode of the Universal Conflict Saga, using his new mastery of Ultra Instinct Sign Goku can focus the energy of Ultra Instinct Sign into his fists and uses an Ultra Instinct Sign enhanced energy punch to separate Oren from Vegeta.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Buyū Retsuden
- Dragon Ball Z: Super Butōden 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
In Super Butōden 2 and Buyū Retsuden, Gohan uses this technique.
In Super Butōden 3, Future Trunks uses this technique.
In Hyper Dimension, Frieza uses this technique against Goku.
In Legendary Super Warriors, the technique is named Flash Punch.
In The Legacy of Goku II, Vegeta uses this technique.
In Buu's Fury, Goten uses this technique.
In Ultimate Tenkaichi, Cui uses his variation, Bomb Strike.
In Xenoverse, Yamcha uses his variation Ki Blast Thrust as one of his Super Skills, which he will teach to the Future Warrior during Yamcha's Training as the Warrior's Master available in the GT Pack 1 DLC.Rebellion Fang, Rebellion Hammer, and Caulifla's Energy Fist. Kagyu's Penetrate! finisher on Super Giant Xeno Lord Slug takes the form of an Energy Punch.