Electric Shock (電撃 Dengeki) is a technique used by various characters.
After Tambourine assaults Bacterian with multiple attacks and torments him, Bacterian tries to punch Tambourine; however, Tambourine counters Bacterian's attack and uses an Electric Shock to kill him.
In the anime, Fused Zamasu used this attack after his birth. Once Goku and Vegeta destroyed the Wall of Light, Fused Zamasu caught the two and began to shock them, then throw them to use his Blades of Judgement on them. After Future Trunks transformed into Super Saiyan Anger, Zamasu used this once again to catch his sword and broke it. Fused Zamasu in his Half-Corrupted form later used this one final time when Goku attacked him with his legs. Goku then retaliates by transforming into Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken then kicking Zamasu on his scarred face, breaking free from Zamasu's grasp.
- Electric Shock Wave - Cymbal's version of this technique.
- Electric Whip - Electric shock whips used by organic-androids.
- Thunder Shock Surprise - The Turtle School's advanced version of this technique.
- Neiz Bind Wave - Neiz's advanced version of this technique.
- Dragon Thunder - The Shadow Dragons' advanced version of this technique.
Video Game Appearances
In Xenoverse 2 Super Pack 4 DLC, Fused Zamasu uses this as his unique grab.
- Daizenshuu 7, 1996