After charging for a while, a Golden Shenron-like Dragon appears behind the user and then the user performs a normal Dragon Fist, however, his opponent will try to defend them self. After a while, the opponent guard is broken and the user performs a "Second Punch" (similar to the Burst Kamehameha, but physically), penetrating the opponent and causing an explosion which inflicts a huge amount of damage.
The EX Dragon Fist have some variations, though the attack animation is same for each as the variations only differ in name and their additional effects such stat buffs/debuffs or other benefits such as increasing Hero Energy for the user's team. (Note: Permanent stat buff/debuff are only permanent for the rest of the battle)
- Courageous EX Dragon Fist (勇気の究極龍拳) - Used by Son Goku (Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3) and Future Trunks (Super Saiyan 2). Achieve Full Charge for +1 Hero Energy to own team.
- Dynamic EX Dragon Fist (気迫の究極龍拳) - Used by Base Future Trunks, Gogeta and Super Vegito.
- Full EX Dragon Fist (全開の究極龍拳) - Used by SSJ2 Teen Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks. Achieve Full Charge for a permanent +4000 to own PWR.
- Decisive EX Dragon Fist (決意の究極龍拳) - Used by Mira (Super Mira and Towa Absorbed), Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) and Future Gohanks. Achieve Full Charge for a permanent +2000 to own GRD.
- Evil EX Dragon Fist (悪の究極龍拳) - Used by Son Goku (Super Saiyan (Berserk)). Achieve Full Charge for a permanent +12000 to own PWR, but also a permanent -4000 to own GRD.
- Goku EX Dragon Fist (孫悟空の究極龍拳) - Used by GT Goku (Super Saiyan 4). Achieve Full Charge for a permanent +8000 to own PWR.
Video Games Appearances
EX Dragon Fist first appears and is named in Dragon Ball Heroes, more exactly in the Universe Mission 1.
In World Mission, EX Dragon Fist appears as a CAA special ability for certain character cards.
- ↑ Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission All EX Dragon Fists. Youtube (April 6, 2019).