|Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!|
Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
|Genre||Shōnen, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Bangsian Fantasy|
Manga Series: Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
March 21st, 2009 – April 21st, 2009
Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! (ドラゴンボール オッス！帰ってきた孫悟空と仲間たち！！ Doragon Bōru: Ossu! Kaette Kita Son Gokū to Nakama-tachi!!) is the manga adaptation of the OVA, Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!, illustrated by Naho Ooishi, consisting of two chapters.
Differences from OVA
The manga version has several differences.
- Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu are present at the party.
- There is no radish picking contest to decide the fighter, instead Chi-Chi and Bulma tell Goku and Vegeta to allow Goten and Trunks to fight.
- Abo and Kado are easily defeated by Goten and Trunks, never fighting back with techniques like Cloning.
- Gotenks uses his Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack against Aka, immediately followed by his Dynamite Rolling Thunder Punch.
- Aka never uses the Wahaha no Ha, instead immediately using the Super Wahaha no Ha. Additionally the attack is aimed at the surrounding area and not the Z Fighters, so no one blocks it.
- Yamcha comments that the Flaming Wahaha no Ha has enough power to destroy Earth.