It is a large supercomputer.
Upon his death, Dr. Gero's hatred transferred to his supercomputer. According to Android 13, it was programmed to think that it is Dr. Gero and is dedicated to seeing the destruction of Goku.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Imperfect Cell Saga The computer is mentioned by Cell when he tells Piccolo about his creations, and that Dr. Gero programmed it to handle finishing Cell and had been collecting cells from various warriors to incorporate into Cell, using a Remote tracking device, which is destroyed by Piccolo to keep the computer from collecting any more DNA. The supercomputer is destroyed by Future Trunks and Krillin when they come to Gero's lab in order to destroy Present Cell, still in his larval form. While destroying the supercomputer and the surrounding lab, Future Trunks also made sure to state to the computer that he was inflicting payback for the suffering it caused in his future.
Super Android 13!
In the Funimation dub of the latter, the computer is shown talking, when in the original version it was only implied that it was supplying information to Android 13 and was silent. It is also stated by Android 13 in the dub in the same due that the computer is programmed to believe itself to be Dr. Gero.
- Cell – A project deemed too long for Dr. Gero to finish in his lifetime, so he programmed the computer to finish the job for him.
- Android 15 – The supercomputer develops him after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 14 – The supercomputer develops him after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Android 13 – The supercomputer develops him after Dr. Gero is killed.
- Remote tracking device - Small insect-like remote tracking device drones send out by it to collect DNA to be incorporated into Cell.
- Android 21 - One of the supercomputers continued to work on her following Gero's death.
Video Game Appearances
In Super Battle, the computer appears in the background of one of the stages.
In Dragon Ball Online, the now derelict computer appears in Dr. Gero's lab.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Imperfect Cell mentions the computer several times such during one of his pre-battle quotes "Even the Super Computer wants your DNA!". He also mentions it in Parallel Quest 35: "Miscalculations in Time" when he is elated to learn that the supercomputer was right about the power of his perfect form after his time machine ends up appear in Age 767 during the Cell Games and he encounters Perfect Cell. Additionally, as part of the Extra Pack 1 DLC, it is also mentioned by Android 13 in Parallel Quest 115: "Extreme Battle with Android 13!". The Supercomputer downloads fighter data to Android 13 when he utilizes Data Input allowing him to predict and automatically dodge his opponent's melee attacks.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, it is revealed that another Supercomputer exists in one of Dr. Gero's surviving secret labs and this computer finished working on Android 21, a new type of Bio-Android created from the human mother of Android 16's human template.
- Dr. Lychee's Supercomputer Hatchiyack is very similar to Dr. Gero's Supercomputer, for perpetuating its creator's hatred and continuing the fight even after its creator's death.