This article is about the
He works as a voice-over artist in France, notably appearing in the Rayman video game franchise. He has also had small roles in several major movies, such as The Transporter (2002) and Arthur and the Invisibles (2006).
Rand frequently voiced villainous characters in the AB Groupe dub of the Dragon Ball Z films, such as Broly, Cooler (movie 5 only), Garlic Jr., Android 13, Dr. Wheelo and Bojack. Other roles he has voiced include:
- Future Trunks
- Vegeta/Future Vegeta (Gohan and Trunks and Fight! 10 Billion Power Warriors)
- Tien Shinhan (Super Battle in the World)
- World Tournament Announcer
- Mr. Popo
- Android 17
- Sansho (shared with David Gasman and Ed Marcus)
- Gyoshu and Kakuja
- Bardock (Super Rivals)
- Baby Broly (shared with Jodi Forrest)
- Much like how Paul Bandey and Ed Marcus were referred to as the "Old Bastards" by fans on YouTube for using an almost-identical voice that sounded very aged, Rand has been nicknamed the "Guy Who is Trying Too Hard to Sound Cool" for using exaggerated cartoonish voices for Tien Shinhan, Turtle and the Bio-Men, and for speaking very quickly when voicing Android 17 and Garlic Jr.
- Dragon Ball Z Big Green Dub - Best of the Guy Who is Trying Too Hard To Sound Cool. Dailymotion (December 22, 2016).