The Demon Realm Soldiers (魔界兵 Makai-hei) are the grunts who serve in the Dark Empire's army.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga Once Mechikabura was revived, and the Dark Demon Realm army became the Dark Empire, many soldiers of different types were enlisted to serve the commanding Demon Gods of the army, so they could invade different times and locations in order to obtain the Dark Dragon Balls.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
- Demigra Assault
In the game, several Demon Realm Soldiers appear as part of Demigra's invasion force.
- Descent of the Demon Gods
In the manga, Demon Goddess Putine leads an army of Demon Realm Soldiers in defense of the Green Hell Gate. There they confront Robelu the secretary of the Demigra Army whom one of the soldiers calls a traitor due to the Demigra Army joining forces with the Time Patrol and her being part of the Demon Realm's Vanished Sect. However Robelu retorts that Putine is the traitor as she was once one of Demigra's underlings 75 million years ago but now sides with Mechikabura. Putine sends the soldiers to attack Robelu, but she turns the tables on Putine with her Time Rail technique which sends the soldiers back at Putine who explode on impact defeating the Demon Goddess and her underlings with a single attack.
- Demon Realm Soldier
- Demon Realm Soldier Σ - The Demon Realm Soldier Sigma variant that wears the standard silver Demon Realm Soldier Armor with a green visor and green shoulder gems.
- Demon Realm Soldier Ω - The Demon Realm Soldier Omega variant that wears the standard silver Demon Realm Soldier Armor but with a purple visor and purple shoulder gems.
- Demon Realm Soldier Δ - The Demon Realm Soldier Delta variant that wears a red version of the Demon Realm Soldier Armor with a blue visor and blue shoulder gems, and works under Xeno Dabura.
- Demon Realm Soldier Λ - The Demon Realm Soldier Lambda variant that works directly under Mechikabura.
- Reaper Soldier (死神兵 Shinigami-hei, Death God Soldier) - A special variant of Demon Realm Soldier that works under Shroom.
A Reaper Soldier is strong enough to battle Super Janemba, though is no match for him.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Used by Elite and Hero types (with a Ki based fighting style) in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Soldier Shot (ソルジャーショット) - Demon Realm Soldier's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Reaper Shot (リーパーショット) - Reaper Soldier's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Takahiro Fujimoto (regular and Δ), Yūsuke Handa (Σ, Ω and Reaper)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Demon Realm Soldier Δs vs. Xeno Majin Buu (Dark Demon God Buu)
- Reaper Soldier vs. Xeno Janemba
- Demon Realm Soldiers, Demon Realm Soldier Ωs, Demon Realm Soldier Δs and Reaper Soldiers vs. Xeno Gotenks, Xeno Vegeta (Super Saiyan 4) and Chamel (Demon God)
- Demon Realm Soldiers and Reaper Soldiers vs. Xeno Trunks (Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 3)
- Demon Realm Soldiers and Putine (Demon God; second version) vs. Robelu
- Demon Realm Soldiers vs. Xeno Trunks and Xeno Pan
- Reaper Soldier is the only variant not to have a Greek Letter in their name.
- Both Super Σ and Demon Soldier Σ are characters in Dragon Ball Heroes who's names feature the Greek letter "Σ" (Sigma) in their names.