The Demon Realm Soldiers (魔界兵 Makai-hei) are the grunts who serve in the Dark Empire's army.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga Once Mechikabura was revived, and the Dark Demon Realm army became the Dark Empire, many soldiers of different types were enlisted to serve the commanding Demon Gods of the army, so they could invade different times and locations in order to obtain the Dark Dragon Balls.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga
- Demigra Assault
In the game, several Demon Realm Soldiers appear as part of Demigra's invasion force.
- Descent of the Demon Gods
- Demon Realm Soldier
- Demon Realm Soldier Σ - The Demon Realm Soldier Sigma variant that wears the standard silver Demon Realm Soldier Armor with a green visor and green shoulder gems.
- Demon Realm Soldier Ω - The Demon Realm Soldier Omega variant that wears the standard silver Demon Realm Soldier Armor but with a blue visor and blue shoulder gems.
- Demon Realm Soldier Δ - The Demon Realm Soldier Delta variant that wears a red version of the Demon Realm Soldier Armor with a blue visor and blue shoulder gems.
- Demon Realm Soldier Λ - The Demon Realm Soldiers Lambda variant.
- Reaper Soldier (死神兵 Shinigami-hei, Death God Soldier) - A special variant of Demon Realm Soldier that works under Shroom.
A Reaper Soldier is strong enough to battle Super Janemba, though is no match for him.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Used by Elite and Hero types (with a Ki based fighting style) in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Soldier Shot (ソルジャーショット) - Demon Realm Soldier's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Reaper Shot (リーパーショット) - Reaper Soldier's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video Game Appearances
- Reaper Soldier is the only variant to serve a specific Demon God and the only variant not to have a Greek Letter in their name.
- Both Super Σ and Demon Soldier Σ are characters in Dragon Ball Heroes who's names feature the Greek letter "Σ" (Sigma) in their names.