- This article is about the Namekian version. For other uses, see Mystic Attack.
Demon Hand (魔手（ましゅ Mashu, lit. Hand of Demon) is the unique ability of Piccolo, thanks to his Demon Clan heritage. Using his regenerative abilities he alters the structure of his arms to stretch.
A Namekian user stretches their arms by expanding and contracting the cells in their body through willpower.
This allows them to grab and attack opponents that are out of the normal reach of the user's unstretched arms.
After copying Piccolo's abilities, Seven-Three uses the technique against him.
In Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge, Fused with Nail Piccolo uses a two-handed variation where he attacks the opponent with both arms in a serpentine/snake-like manner. He uses this variation while he's fighting Salza.
- Demon Pursuit Attack - A rush attack variation of Demon Hand used by Fused with Nail Piccolo. Piccolo charges towards the opponent to deliver a kick that sends them flying before using Demon Head to grab the foe by the leg then retracts his arm to pull the opponent towards him to deliver a punch with his other arm. Named in Dragon Ball Legends where it appears as the Special Quirk Skill Arts for Fused with Nail Piccolo (DBL40-04S).
- Demon Whip Attack - A two-handed variation of Demon Hand used by Fused with Nail Piccolo against Salza in Cooler's Revenge. Was named in Dragon Ball Legends where it appears as the Ultimate Move Arts for Fused with Nail Piccolo (DBL40-04S).
- Evil Flight Strike - A variation where the user flails around their elongated arms while ascending. Used by Piccolo as one of his Super Skills in Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2. It can also be used by the Future Warriors in both games if they are either a Namekian or Majin.
- Power of Darkness - Lord Slug's Ultimate Attack where he uses Namek Finger to grab the opponent to pull them towards him allowing him to deliver a series of punches and kicks before knocking the opponent away and finishing them off with an Eye Laser blast. Also known as Darkness Rush (Ranged) where it is exclusive to Lord Slug and Namekian Future Warrior in Xenoverse 2.
- Amazing Spear - A variation where the user powers up and delivers a punch with their elongated arm followed by a series of rapid punches with their elongated arms so fast that they produce afterimages that give the illusion the opponent is getting hit by multiple arms before pulling the opponent towards them to finish off the attack with a green Energy Punch that sends the opponent flying. A Special Move used by Namekian Tekka and several minor playable Namekian characters in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Super Decoy - A stronger version of Demon Hand with greater range which appears as a learnable Special Move in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
In Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, it appears as an attack used by Piccolo under the name Demon Hand.
"Extend your arms, grab your opponent, and pull them toward you!"
Namek Finger was first named in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 where it appears as a Super Skill used by Nail and Lord Slug. It can also be obtained and used by a Namekian Future Warrior as it is exclusive to Namekians. However, randomly generated Majin Time Patrollers are able to use the skill, but in the skill description it only shows Namekians being the only race to use the skill. However its possible that these Majin Time Patrollers are able to imitate the ability via a combination of Mimicry and their Body Manipulation ability (Lord Slug also notes that Majin and Namekians abilities are compatible).
Lord Slug also uses it to perform his Darkness Rush (Ranged) Ultimate Skills as it is exclusive to Namekians (non-Namekian characters can unlock Darkness Rush (Melee) which replaces the Namek Finger grab with a forward charge grab).
In Xenoverse 2, after grabbing the opponent the user pulls the opponent towards them to deliverer a gut punch.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, this technique appears as a Special Move under the name Decoy which allows the user to stretch their arm to grab a single opponent and draw them in to initiate a generic melee strike. In addition to Namekian characters, certain Namekian hybrid fusions such as Prilin, Picohan, Kallohan, and Kibicollo Kai can utilize it due to Piccolo's Namekian traits being dominant. Despite Krillin's Earthling traits being dominant for EX Prilin, he retains the Namekian ability to stretch his arms and can acquire Decoy from Piccolo. Additionally there is a stronger version called Super Decoy which has greater attack range than Decoy.
In Dragon Ball Legends, as part of the 2021 LEGENDS ALL STAR Vol. 11 Summon event, Fused with Nail Piccolo (DBL40-04S) is a new playable version of Piccolo based upon his appearance in Cooler's Revenge. Like in the film, Piccolo will stretch his arms during his Strike Arts, Special Quirk Skill Arts, and Ultimate Move Arts. Demon Pursuit Attack is his Special Quirk Skill Arts which is a Rush Attack variation of Demon Hand where he grabs the opponent's leg and pulls them towards him by retracting his extended arm to deliver a punch with his other arm. The two-handed version he originally used on Salza in the film appears under the name Demon Whip Attack as his Ultimate Move Arts. Additionally his Character Illustration depicts him using Demon Whip Attack with Salza (who is known as Thouser in Dragon Ball Legends) in the background and the Character Illustration has an alternate background depicting Piccolo in the background holding Neiz as he reverses Neiz Bind Wave.
- This technique is related to the Great Namekian form as both techniques involve the Namekian user manipulating their bodies cells to cause their body to grow and/or stretch. It is possible that the Great Namekian form is just an more advanced version of this process (as the user's body grows in size instead of just part of them).