The Dark King Mechikabura is the fourth original saga in Dragon Ball Heroes. It was later adapted into the second part of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission! manga.
For the characters from the alternate "Xeno" timeline it is set at some point after the Dark Empire Saga though strangely it debuted in-game before the Prison Planet Saga concluded. It occurs in both the Xeno timeline version of Dragon Ball GT and the Demon Realm.
It is composed of several sub-stories:
- Demigra Assault (game only)
- Descent of the Demon Gods
- Death Duel in Darkness
Descent of the Demon Gods
Mechikabura is finally able to escape from the Time Labyrinth that he was previously trapped in due to Chronoa. Now in a perfected state he vows that the revival of the Demon Realm is at hand to his Demon followers now sporting new enhanced Demon God forms.
Elsewhere at the Time Nest, Xeno Goku along with Xeno Vegeta, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and Future Trunks are thanked for the hard work they've so far put in to preserve the time lines by Old Kai. Examining a Time Scroll, Trunks notices another change in history. Believing that it could be due to the Demons involvement once again, the Time Patrol head off to investigate.
In another location at the Shirogame fortress, Chamel informs his master, Demigra, that the Time Patrol have fallen for their bait. Praising him for his work, Demigra, Chamel and another underling named Robelu head off to the same location.
The Time Patrol arrive in a ruined city during a one sided battle between Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron. Despite being amazed at the power of the two, Trunks wonders what the timeline abnormality might be. Just then the current timeline observers of the fight consisting of Gohan, Goten, Videl, Pan, Bulma, Uub and more appear from behind them with a few of them firing an energy blast at the Time Patrollers. While Gogeta's attention is bought to the disturbance below, Towa calls upon a purple Majin known as Fin who appears through a portal and grabs Gogeta before slamming him to the ground.
At the same time, the Time Patrol find themselves locked into a battle with their alternate timeline counterparts, friends and family who appear to be under mind control. Xeno Goten and Future Trunks each battle their alternate selves while Xeno Goku fights against Uub. Trunks notices Towa along with her brother Dabura nearby and demands to know how they got free and whether Chronoa is alright. Towa assures him that she is well while Dabura expresses his desire to test his new found strength. With a light downward swing of his sword, a large energy wave cuts across the city. Vegeta is awestruck by Dabura's power though his warm up hadn't even begun. Dabura begins to power up and swings his sword once again however this time the energy wave is blocked by the timely arrival of Chamel creating an energy barrier.
Demigra orders Robelu to return Dabura's attack and with a twirl of her wand, reverses the wave back at Dabura, cutting him across the shoulder. Distracted by the appearance of the new Demons, Xeno Gohan is punched by Pan. Robelu once again uses her wand and with a tap to the forehead sends both Pan and Videl to sleep. Trunks asks Chamel if he is really sided with Demigra and he is told to just draw his own conclusions from observation. Trunks wonders what Demigra's motives are and if he plans to to unseat Chronoa's position, though Demigra simply expresses that it is convenient to make use of them. Robelu tells Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta to fuse and much to Goku's surprise, Vegeta agrees, having felt Dabura's new found might. Becoming Xeno Gogeta, he immediately transforms into a Super Saiyan 4.
Witnessing the resulting fusion, Dabura wonders if it would be in their best interest to retreat seeing that the Time Patrol have allied themselves with Demigra and his minions. Towa agrees but just then a being emerges from the rubble, it is Fin, having now absorbed and gained the power of the present timeline Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.
Dabura encourages Towa to leave the area along with the now Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta absorbed Fin but she declines wanting to see what Fin can do with his new found might. Xeno Gogeta having recently fused together, asks Robelu if it's alright to go and beat the Demon Gods though she says that he must instead retrieve the Dragon Balls that will be necessary in order to defeat Mechikabura and will first need to vanquish Omega Shenron. Xeno Gogeta agrees and due to being more interested in fighting the Demon Gods than the Shadow Dragon, he says that he will take him down fast.
Omega Shenron emerges from the rubble having been previously struck into a building by the present timeline Gogeta and angrily vows to kill everyone on the battlefield. However before having the chance to do anything, he is immediately defeated and destroyed by Fin. Xeno Gogeta rushes into battle against Fin and soon finds himself at a slight disadvantage.
As Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten watch from below, Robelu asks Gohan to assist in the battle and says that she shall use her abilities to to unlock more of Gohan's power. Holding up a single screw, she uses her magic abilities to summon up components that build together to create a complete Blutz Wave Generator. Firing it directly at Gohan he begins his transformation into a Great Ape with a nervous onlooking Goten and Future Trunks asking Robelu to shut off the machine.
As the battle between Xeno Gogeta and Fin rages on, Fin is suddenly struck from behind by a Ki blast, turning to see who was responsible he see's the newly formed Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Gohan. Gohan joins the battle and powers up a powerful Masenko which knocks Fin backwards through the air and allows Gogeta to follow up with an Atomic Kamehameha. Amazingly, Fin is still standing and Gohan prepares to attack him again but Gogeta tells him to wait, noticing that the present timeline Gogeta appears to be in control. An upper portion of Fins' face peels away as Gogeta now has complete control of his as well as Fin's body and tells Xeno Gogeta that he just wanted to test Fin's power and have the opportunity to face his counterpart self. With a surge of energy, Gogeta forces Fin to leave his body.
Towa disappointed at the outcome concedes to retreating from the battlefield as Dabura also needs healing due to his injured shoulder but Demigra and Chamel arrive before them to stop them. Chamel knocks the staff from Towa's hands and Demigra who states that he has gathered a lot of magic power together in preparation for his upcoming battle with Mechikabura attacks Dabura saying that he will take care of him quickly so as to not waste any power. However before the attack can land, Demigra is suddenly frozen into place.
Nearby the Time Patrol also find themselves frozen. As Trunks recalls such an ability he then see's a mind controlled Chronoa above along with Gravy and Putine. Gravy uses his hammer and fires a large lightning energy blast towards everyone but they are protected by Robelu's defensive magic. Chamel despite not being able to move is still capable of using his magic and he does so to teleport his allies and the Time Patrol away from the battlefield and to Demigra's lair. Chamel asks why Robelu was not frozen also and she explains that it was because she was elsewhere gathering the Dragon Balls as she holds up a sack that contains all seven.
From behind the group someone wakes up wondering where she is as Gohan calls out in shock at seeing his daughter Xeno Pan having accidentally been brought along with the others by Robelu's magic. She hears from her alternate timeline father that they are members of the Time Patrol. Wondering if her own timeline has been destroyed, Pan decides to join the Time Patrol herself believing that her timeline will be restored if they defeat their enemy and that it would be better served than just hanging out in a gloomy cave all day. Xeno Gohan however is against the idea. Pan asks Robelu if she can give her some new clothes befitting the rest of the group and she obliges.
Demigra begins to use his magic to restore the Dragon Balls energy and tells the Time Patrol to follow Robelu's orders while he does so. Pan asks Demigra what he plans to wish for and why they should follow his orders but Chamel shuts her down for asking too many questions. Using his magic, Chamel opens up a portal showing six separate Hell Gates. He tells the Time Patrol that inside each gate there is a Demon God maintaining barriers to Mechikabura's Palace and that each one must be defeated. Robelu uses her magic to transform Xeno Trunks' sword into a giant key and instructs him to stay behind to use the key to cut off the barriers power as well as slightly weakening the Demon Gods inside each gate.
Xeno Goten heads through the red gate where Dabura is waiting for him. Xeno Vegeta heads through the yellow gate where Gravy taunts him on having beaten him before though Vegeta fires back by saying that now he is at full power he will take him out. Xeno Gohan heads through the black gate only to be surprised that Pan has followed him through as she had been instructed to stay behind to cheer everyone on. On the ground below, Shroom is there waiting for them. He fires off an energy wave from his scythe and Gohan narrowly moves Pan out of the way. Gohan shouts at Pan for being a distraction and she flees the scene in tears. Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan and engages Shroom in battle. He manages to kick Shroom to the ground but then notices a small cut on his face from the scythe. Gohan falls to the ground and reverts back to his normal state as Shroom tells him that he has harvested some of his spirit.
As he is about to finish off Gohan he is suddenly blasted from behind by Pan who had returned to the battlefield and spurs on her father to get back up. Shrooms begins to make his way over to Pan when Gohan grabs his cloak. When Shroom turns around he see's Gohan standing there now as a Super Saiyan 4. Gohan hits Shroom and knocks him to the floor before patting his daughter on his head and thanking her for saving him. Shroom charges at Gohan with his scythe but in a surprise move instead throws it at Pan. Gohan deflects it however and follows up with a powerful Kamehameha that destroys Shroom at last. Gohan then collapses from exhaustion immediately afterwards.
Back at Demigra's base, Trunks continues to use his key on the six gates and notices that the black gate had lost it's energy, indicating that Gohan must have prevailed. Meanwhile behind the white gate, Chamel faces off against Towa and Fin who still has the same appearance from having absorbed Gogeta earlier. Towa explains that Fin only has to sample someone's DNA once in order to access it again at any point. Towa asks Chamel to switch back to their side but while Chamel is thinking up a plan he is suddenly knocked aside out of the blue by a charging Dark Broly now without his mask.
Inside the Green Hell Gate, Robelu sets her sights on the it's protector Putine. Robelu uses her magic to suspend a horde of Demon Realm Soldiers in mid air while one of them calls out Robelu for being a traitor but she responds by telling him that it is actually Putine who is the traitor due to her once being an underling of Demigra's. Robelu uses the Time Rail technique to send the soldiers crashing into Robelu where they explode on impact. Victorious, Robelu exits through the gate and back to her hideout where her allies are located, including Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Goten who have also been victorious in their efforts against Gravy and Dabura respectively.
Xeno Goku however is still inside the Blue Hell Gate engaging in battle against Salsa. Goku fires a Kamehameha but Salsa swings his sword, producing a gale of wind that sends the energy blast back, causing it to hit Goku directly. Goku charges in for a physical confrontation but is caught up in Salsa's Trick of Tornado technique which cuts away at him. As Salsa rushes in with his sword to put an end to things, Goku counters by using his Power Pole to hit his opponent in the stomach. With the tornado fading, Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan and fires a second Kamehameha to defeat the demon before returning to his friends.
With only Chamel remaining, he returns to the hideout battered and bleeding, recalling to himself how Dark Broly's rampage caused Towa to retreat. The seals broken, the six Hell Gates are destroyed and Robelu begins to explain the next step in their plan that will occur after everyone has regained their health.
However just then Xeno Trunks notices that everyone has frozen in place and turns to see the mind controlled Chronoa floating above him. Chronoa realises that Xeno Trunks was not frozen along with the others due to him wielding the Key Sword and vows to release more of her power. Entering into her adult form, Chronoa uses the Time Clock technique, which sends a barrage of dark arrows that impale Xeno Trunks. Xeno Trunks while holding the Key views segments of Chronoa's memories as she is defeated by Towa and brainwashed by Mechikabura.
Furious, Xeno Trunks transforms into a Super Saiyan 3 and charges at Chronoa. Striking her with the Key Sword, he purifies the darkness within her and returns her to normal along with unfreezing the rest in the hideout. Robelu tells everyone that the next step of their plan has now been achieved as well and now all they must do is wait for Demigra to restore the Dragon Balls. Just then a mass of dark energy comes crashing down upon everyone as Mechikabura emerges a top a nearby tower.
Death Duel in Darkness
Following Mechikabura's unexpected attack on theTime Patrol-Demigra Army alliance, Xeno Trunks is the only one still standing, owing his thanks to his Key Sword. After a brief talk with an injured Xeno Goten, Xeno Trunks charges in and attacks Mechikabura with his Key Sword only for him to stop it with his fingertip with ease. Xeno Trunks is easily beaten and the sword is taken from him. Mechikabura admires the sword, a construct of the Kai meant to seal away demons but realising that he is unable to destroy the weapon he tosses it far away. Mechikabura summons forth the previously defeated Demon Gods, Gravy, Putine, Salsa, Shroom and Dabura. Having no more use for them, Mechikabura traps them in a black orb, which he then absorbs onto himself to take on his ever more powerful Time Power Unleashed form, growing thick horns and claws in the process. He then heads off to the Time Nest, now having the power necessary to break the seal in order to enter it with the intention of absorbing Tokitoki.
Chronoa asks Xeno Trunks to pursue Mechikabura but before he can head off, Xeno Pan asks to go with him though he turns her down. Wanting to at least help a little, she offers to give him some of her energy and the other wounded fighters decide to contribute as well. This results in Xeno Trunks transforming into a Super Saiyan God.
At the Time Nest, Mechikabura demands Tokitoki from the Old Kai, who adamantly refuses as doing so would result in the end of the world. Suddenly Xeno Trunks and Chronoa arrive through a portal. Xeno Trunks attacks Mechikabura with his own sword. Mechikabura is impressed by Xeno Trunks' new found power, however before the battle can truly begin Fin - now in his Ultimate Evolution - arrives to battle Xeno Trunks along with Towa who watches from nearby, concerned upon seeing Mechikabura's new form. While Xeno Trunks battles his enemy she describes to him Fin's new form, one that he has acquired from travelling to many different timelines and absorbing countless fighters DNA.
Fin launches a volley of blasts which Xeno Trunks has to block to protect the two Supreme Kai, Chronoa uses Freeze to halt the blasts, allowing Xeno Trunks to fight Fin - to which he quickly defeats the artificial Majin after kicking him hard to the ground. Xeno Trunks then charges Mechikabura, but Mechikabura teleports Towa in front of him to use as a shield and Xeno Trunks' sword penetrates her. In shock, believing that they were supposed to be allies,Mechikabura tells her that such a thing is meaningless and the only thing that matters is power. Mechikabura then forms a black hole which begins to absorb everything around it, including Towa, Xeno Trunks' sword and some of the Time Nest.
In the game version of this arc, the Demigra Assault Saga occurs prior to Descent of the Demon Gods Saga.
- Demigra Assault Saga
- Demigra and Robelu prepare their Xeno Shadow Dragons on-board Shirogame.
- The Time Patrol make a plan to break into the Time Labyrinth and rescue Chronoa, but are interrupted by the escape of Demigra. Xeno Goten asks Old Kai to unlock his potential.
- Demigra and Robelu attack the Time Nest, sending an army of Demon Realm Soldiers as well as General Bon, Psi Devilman, Great Devilman, Shun Shun and Haru Haru
- The Time Patrol retreat to Earth to prevent the Time Nest being destroyed, and are followed by Demigra's forces.
- Demigra sends out the Xeno Shadow Dragons, who begin overwhelming the Time Patrol. Tokitoki leaves the group and returns to the Time Nest, speeding up the recovery of Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta.
- Goku and Vegeta arrive, and destroy Xeno Two-Star Dragon, Xeno Five-Star Shenron and Xeno Seven-Star Shenron. Demigra withdraws the remaining Xeno Shadow Dragons to draw the Time Patrol into Shirogame.
- Xeno Gohan fights Xeno Six-Star Shenron, and Xeno Vegeta fights Xeno Three-Star Shenron.
- The Time Patrol enter Shirogame, where Xeno Four-Star Shenron challenges Xeno Goku. Xeno Three-Star Shenron interferes in the fight, but the Time Patrol destroy both Shadow Dragons.
- The Time Patrol reach Demigra, who sends Xeno One-Star Shenron to fight them. The Time Patrol begin overwhelming him even after he absorbs the other Dark Dragon Balls, so Demigra transfers some of his power into Xeno One-Star Shenron and gives him the Transcended form.
- Trunks and Gohan fuse into Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Gohanks, and they destroy Xeno One-Star Shenron.
- Xeno Gohanks and the other Time Patrollers defeat Demigra and Robelu, but stop after sensing a powerful ki. Demigra offers a temporary truce, and it is revealed that Mechikabura has escaped from the Time Labyrinth with a captive Chronoa.
- Descent of the Demon Gods Saga
- The Demon Gods, having emerged on the Earth during the Dragon Ball GT era, head out to attack the Time Patrol, who are convinced by Robelu to retreat.
- Xeno Trunks attacks Robelu, but is convinced by Xeno Gohan to agree to the truce. Demigra and Robelu come up with the plan to defeat Omega Shenron and use the Dragon Balls to free Chronoa from Mechikabura's mind control.
- Towa shows Fin to Mechikabura, who pours some of his magical energy into the Majin.
- The Time Patrol, Demigra and Robelu travel to Earth where they are confronted by Towa, who sends out the brainwashed Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan to fight them.
- Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta fuse into Super Saiyan Xeno Gogeta, who fights Omega Shenron, Towa, Dabura and their henchmen. Omega Shenron is defeated, but Towa revives him and summons Fin.
- Gogeta of the GT era arrives, and joins forces with the Time Patrol to fight Omega Shenron and Fin.
- Fin absorbs Gogeta and becomes Dark Gogeta, proclaiming himself to be the strongest warrior. He continues to fight the Time Patrol, aided by Dabura and the brainwashed Dragon Team.
- Gravy and Putine arrive, and inform Towa that Mechikabura has called for her.
- Robelu fixes the Blutz Wave Generator, and uses it to transform Xeno Gohan into a Super Saiyan 4. During his fight with Dark Gogeta and the Dark Empire's forces, Gogeta regains control over his body, and destroys Omega Shenron.
- Gogeta forces Fin out of his body, only for the Majin to imitate the Dark Gogeta state. Gravy and Putine join the battle after Fin's power proves to have grown weaker, but Mechikabura recalls the group to the Demon Realm.
- The Time Patrol take the Dragon Balls to the Time Nest, where Robelu infuses them with dark energy and uses them to summon Dark Shenron. Dark Shenron is unable to remove Chronoa's brainwashing remotely, but he gives Demigra the power to undo it from close range.
- The Time Patrol head towards the Demon Realm, where they are confronted by the Demon Gods. After a short fight, they are recalled back to Mechikabura's Tower.
- As the Time Patrol travel to Mechikabura's Tower, they stumble across Pan and decide to bring her along.
- When the Time Patrol reach the Tower, they find it surrounded by a barrier powered by six Hell Gates. Demigra provides the group with a Key Sword capable of sealing the gates. The group split up to enter the Hell Gates, each leading to a different world.
- Xeno Trunks and Xeno Pan enter the first Hell Gate, guarded by Dabura and Babidi's Majins.
- Xeno Gohan enters the second Hell Gate, exiting in Garlic Jr.'s Castle. There he fights Gravy, Garlic Jr. and the Spice Boys.
- Xeno Goku enters the third Hell Gate, where he is confronted by Putine, Tapion and Hoi. Putine undoes Tapion's seal and unleashes Hirudegarn, though Goku is able to defeat the trio.
- Xeno Vegeta enters the fourth Hell Gate, fighting Towa, Mira, Frieza, Sorbet, Tagoma and Shisami.
- The fifth Hell Gate is entered by Demigra, who fights Salsa, Baby Vegeta and his Tuffle Parasites.
- The final Hell Gate is entered by Xeno Goten, who fights Shroom, Dr. Gero, Dr. Myu, Android 17 and Hell Fighter 17 in Hell.
- After all six Hell Gates are sealed, the group once more fight the collected Demon Gods. After gathering more data for Fin, Towa breaks off the battle and recalls the group into the tower.
- After another fight with Xeno Dabura, the Time Patrol encounter a defeated Dark Broly. Demigra powers him up using some of his demonic energy which causes the Saiyan to go on a rampage, fighting the Time Patrol before breaking off to search for the Demon Gods.
- The Time Patrol fight their way through the Demon Gods once again before reaching Chronoa, who transforms into her Time Power Unleashed form before attacking the group using her full power. Robelu is able to create an opening for Demigra, who manages to free Chronoa from her brainwashing. In gratitude for Robelu's efforts, he allows her to return to the Time Nest and rest.
- Chronoa informs the group that Mechikabura plans to obliterate the world, only to be interrupted by Towa, Mira and Fin. Towa has Mira absorb Fin, and the duo fight the Time Patrol. Despite his increase in power, Mira is defeated by the Time Patrol, and Towa gives up and allows the group to pass.
- Elsewhere, Xeno Bardock has a rematch with Xeno King Vegeta, during which he transforms into a Super Saiyan 4. Bardock attempts to call a ceasefire, appealing to his Saiyan pride.
- The Time Patrol confront Mechikabura, who had wished to Dark Shenron to use his power, along with the power taken from the brainwashed Chronoa, to create a chaos ball with which to destroy the world. The Time Patrol attempt to stop Mechikabura, but the Dark King proves too powerful and Chronoa reluctantly tells Xeno Goku to Instant Transmission the group back to the Time Nest.
- Death Duel in Darkness Saga
- In the PV, the Time Patrol and Shirogame battle against the Demon Gods and the Dark Empire's fleet above the Time Nest. Chronoa calls them back and reveals Super Saiyan God to them, deciding to perform the ritual to allow Xeno Trunks to attain the form, who then engages in battle with the Dark Empire forces.
- Mechikabura uses the Chaos Ball to destroy space-time, leaving only the Time Nest. Chronoa reassures the group that Tokitoki can reverse the damage, but Demigra points out that Mechikabura will seek to prevent that by targeting the Time Nest.
- Towa attacks the Time Nest alongside the other Demon Gods, and has Fin achieve his Ultimate Evolution by absorbing the data of the destroyed Xeno Shadow Dragons. The Time Patrol's attacks are ineffective on Fin, who is able to recall his data on them.
- In desperation, Chronoa gathers the Saiyans together to perform the Super Saiyan God ritual, transforming Xeno Trunks into a Super Saiyan God. With his new power, Trunks easily blows away Fin's attack and defeats the assembled Demon Gods, challenging Mechikabura directly.
- Mechikabura absorbs a black hole that had absorbed tens of millions of years worth of space-time, and takes on the Time Power Unleashed state. No longer needing the help of the Demon Gods, Mechikabura traps them all in darkness, though Towa is able to use her magic to save Mira and Fin. As Mechikabura begins swallowing all the light, Chronoa calls the Time Patrol to her side and prepares to use Tokitoki.
- Mira and Fin are teleported to Mechikabura's Tower, where they plan to save Towa.
- The Time Patrol are sucked into Mechikabura's black hole, where they fight Gravy and Putine; who hope that Mechikabura will have a change of heart if they defeat the Time Patrol. Towa and Dabura find the group and join Gravy and Putine, while the Time Patrol are assisted by Demigra and the recovered Robelu.
- The Time Patrol defeat the Demon Gods, who retreat. Chronoa and Demigra theorizes that the Key Sword could be used to escape from the space-time trapping them, however Xeno Trunks had left it behind in Mechikabura's Tower after their fight with Mechikabura. Goku remarks that he thought he had briefly sensed a nostalgic ki within the castle, however Vegeta accuses him of being too optimistic.
- In the remains of Mechikabura's Tower, Xeno Bardock and Xeno King Vegeta are confronted by Salsa and Shroom, who have remained loyal to Mechikabura. They battle, with Bardock and King Vegeta holding the advantage over the demons.
- Mechikabura arrives and forces Salsa and Shroom to assume their true forms; ignoring their protests that they will die by doing so. Having nothing left to lose, they go all-out against Bardock and King Vegeta. During the fight, Dark Broly arrives and attacks the group.
- Salsa and Shroom are defeated for the final time, but Xeno King Vegeta is mortally wounded by Dark Broly. Bardock stumbles upon the Key Sword and he uses it to defeat Dark Broly, thoughhe is left exhausted by the battle. With the last of his strength, he uses the sword to clear the darkness trapping the Time Patrol.
- Outside the black hole, the Time Patrol confront Mechikabura, backed up by Towa's group who have reunited with Mira and Fin, and decided to ally against Mechikabura. Chronoa summons Tokitoki, who transforms into his God Bird form, and tells the group to buy her time while she charges the Key Sword. Goku asks for her Potara, and he and Vegeta fuse into Xeno Vegito.
- The group fight Mechikabura, but are outclassed. Chronoa alone doesn't have enough power for the Key Sword, but Demigra steps in to help out and the pair fully charge the Key Sword. Xeno Trunks takes the sword, and uses the Key Sword to seal Mechikabura's Time Power Unleashed form. While Mechikabura begins breaking down in disbelief, Xeno Vegito lands a hit that forces Mechikabura back into his base form. Trunks then uses the Key Sword again to seal Mechikabura's youth, reverting him back to his old state. Now sufficiently weakened, Chronoa seals the Dark King inside the Labyrinth of Light, to sleep for eternity.
- With Mechikabura's defeat, the Time Patrol look at the rising sun as the remains of Mechikabura's Tower begin to fade. Mira comforts Towa, who reluctantly releases her child Fu into the sky.
- Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron)
- Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin
- Xeno Trunks vs. Trunks
- Xeno Goten vs. Goten
- Xeno Goku vs. Chi-Chi and Uub (Majuub)
- Dabura (Demon God; second version) vs. Chamel (Demon God) and Robelu
- Xeno Gohan vs. Pan and Videl
- Robelu vs. Pan and Videl
- Fin (Gogeta absorbed) vs. Syn Shenron (Omega Shenron)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Gogeta absorbed)
- Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4) and Xeno Gohan (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Fin (Gogeta absorbed)
- Chamel (Demon God) vs. Towa (Demon God; second version)
- Demigra (Demon God) vs. Dabura (Demon God; second version)
- Xeno Pan and Xeno Gohan (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 4) vs. Shroom (Demon God; second version)
- Chamel (Demon God) vs. Fin (Gogeta absorbed)
- Robelu vs. Demon Realm Soldiers and Putine (Demon God; second version)
- Xeno Goku (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Salsa (Demon God; second version)
- Xeno Trunks (Base/Super Saiyan 3) vs. Chronoa
- Chronoa (Time Power Unleashed) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess; second version) (Flashback)
- Xeno Trunks vs. Mechikabura (Demon God; Perfect state)
- Xeno Trunks (Super Saiyan God) and Chronoa vs. Mechikabura (Demon God; Time Power Unleashed) and Fin (Ultimate Evolution)
- Video Game Trailers
- Xeno Trunks and Xeno Goten (Potential Unleashed) vs. Roberu, Haru Haru, Shun Shun, Demon Realm Soldiers and Shirogame
- Xeno Trunks and Xeno Goten (Potential Unleashed) vs. Demigra (Demon God), Robelu and Shirogame
- Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan (Potential Unleashed), Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta vs. Xeno Two-Star Dragon, Xeno Five-Star Dragon, Xeno Seven-Star Dragon and Shirogame
- Xeno Gohanks (Super Saiyan 3) vs. Xeno One-Star Dragon (Super Xeno One-Star Dragon/Makyouka)
- Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan 4) vs. Xeno Dabura (Demon God)
- Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan 4), Xeno Vegeta (Super Saiyan 4), Xeno Gohan (Super Saiyan 4) and Beat vs. Putine (Demon God) and Gravy (Demon God) vs. Fin (Dark Gogeta)
- Xeno Pan, Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and Xeno Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken) vs. Salsa (Demon God) and Shroom (Demon God)
- Xeno Goku (Super Saiyan 4) and Xeno Trunks vs. Dark Broly (Super Saiyan 4) and Chronoa
|11||"Chapter 11 (Dark Demon Realm Mission)"|
|12||"Chapter 12 (Dark Demon Realm Mission)"|
|13||"Chapter 13 (Dark Demon Realm Mission)"|
|14||"Chapter 14 (Dark Demon Realm Mission)"|
|15||"Chapter 15 (Dark Demon Realm Mission)"|
|Special||"Decisive Battle! Time Patrol vs the Lord of Darkness"|
- It made its debut with Universe Mission 3.
|Dark King Mechikabura Saga|
|← Dark Empire Saga / Universal Conflict Saga (anime)||Prison Planet Saga →|
|11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15|