"Mira and Dabura's EX Fusion form. Truly fit to rule over the darkness, they crush their enemies with a stoic face."
Like all EX-Fusions, Damira shares traits of his fusees, other than the Metamo-Ring on his left arm. His suit is red, with a blue spiked cape. Damira displays a blue Dark Empire logo on a black tight. He also wears black wristbands. His horns are more forward-pointing than Dabura's.
Though Mira wasn't using his Super Mira form before fusing, Damira only appears in the form. Thus his pupils are yellowish-green, his sclera is red, and his white hair spikes up. Damira lacks Dabura's Majin mark indicating the EX-Fusion is free of Babidi's influence.
Damira is an S-Rank fusion who possess the power of a demonic Super Saiyan.
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Power Up
- Guard Up EX - A technique where the user powers up to increase GRD. Damira's Special Skill which requires no ki but can only be used once per battle.
- Maximum Charge
- Majin Kamehameha
- Death Beam
- Magical Thunder
- Psychic Thunder
- Darkness Sword Attack
- EX Regeneration - Restores a medium amount of health each turn. A passive Skill acquired from Mira.
- Royalty - Stat boost when facing lower level enemies. One of Damira's passive Skills.
- Super Elite - Fewer Special Ki Orbs. One of Damira's passive Skills.
- Ultra Attack' - Deals 20% more damage. One of Damira's passive Skills.
- Darkness Sword - Dabura's Sword which Damira uses as part of his Darkness Sword Attack. However in the English localization of Dragon Ball Fusions it like all swords is replaced by wooden sword for censorship reasons.
Main article: Super Mira The form that Damira takes upon fusing, and the only one he uses during the game is the Super Mira form utilized by Mira.
Video Game Appearances