"Personally, I think it makes the forest look better. It can stand as the lone pillar of strength on this planet."
He sports a punk-rock look, has dark teal hair with a ponytail, wears earrings, and a jewelry necklace.
Daiz was the prince of the Pukinpa Dynasty on planet Kabocha. At some point, on his homeworld, he led his kingdom's army in an attack against Turles. Daiz fought so bravely against Turles that the Saiyan fugitive let him become one of his henchmen.
The Tree of Might
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
On Earth with Turles to plant the Tree of Might, Daiz faces off against Goku with the help of Cacao but both are defeated. Later on, he shows up again and fights Goku along with the rest of his team but he is slain by Goku when he uses the Kaio-ken and punches him in the face.
In The Tree of Might, Daiz was defeated and was ultimately killed by Goku, both in his base and Kaio-Ken form.
- Statements & Guidebooks
The movie pamphlet for The Tree of Might states that Daiz has a power level of 8,400. In Dragon Ball Cardass he is given a power level of 13,000, the highest of the Corp except for the leader, Turles.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Ki Blasts – The most basic forms of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Meteor Ball – A Full Power Energy Ball technique used against Goku. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Combined Energy Wave – Daiz and Cacao start by charging an energy sphere in their hands and then fire it in the form of a Full Power Energy Wave that eventually results in a massive red explosion on the opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage. Daiz and Cacao used this to stop Goku when he tried to rescue Gohan.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Yūji Machi
- Latin American Spanish dub: César Soto
- Portuguese dub (Portugal): Joaquim Monchique
- Greek dub: Sotiris Laskaris
- Daiz's name is based on the Japanese word daizu, meaning "soy".