This article is about the
Nova TV broadcast Dragon Ball in Croatia in 2002. It was the original Japanese dub with Croatian subtitles.
Dragon Ball Z
After the end of Dragon Ball Nova TV broadcast DBZ. It was also the original Japanese dub with Croatian subtitles. All episodes were broadcast.
Finally in 2011, RTL Televizija started broadcasting Dragon Ball Z. Red Studio bought the German version and created a Croatian dub and the only 105 episodes were translated. The Croatian dub was not well received because too many things were translated from the American English version. Not only this, but some voice actors are voicing many characters because of the budget cuts.
- Voice Actors
- Matko Knešaure- Piccolo, Kami, Yajirobe, Yamcha, Goz, Zarbon, Dende
- Igor Hamer- Goku, Ox King, Puar
- Lucija Barišić- Gohan, Krillin, Chi Chi
- Zrinka Kušević- Bulma, Vegeta, Chiaotzu
- Kruno Belko- Narrator, Master Roshi, Raditz, Nappa, Guru, Yemma
- Davor Kovač- Ginyu, Recoome, Nail, Orlen
- Jadran Grubišić- Oolong, Jeice, Guldo, Dodoria
- Sven Jakir- Frieza, Dr. Brief
Dragon Ball GT
In 2011, Animax acquired the rights to broadcast Dragon Ball GT in Central and Eastern Europe (including Croatia), and aired this in original Japanese dub with Croatian subtitles.