Goku fires multiple one-handed Kamehamehas from both hands, inflicting a great deal of damage. Only those who have undergone intense training can unleash this technique.
Usage and Power
On his way to Namek, Goku uses several Kamehamehas fired one after another during his training; the goal being to try and block each. He later uses the technique against Frieza during their battle on Namek.
Much later, Goku uses the energy wave barrage against the Sigma Force, which remains hidden into the metallic structure of Dr. Myuu's tower. Soon after, he uses the technique two times in his fight against General Rilldo on the planet M-2. Goten uses a continuous attack during his short fight against Baby, right before attacking it with his Super Goten Strike. Goku later uses a variant named Final Assault to finish off Super 17.
In the Dream 9 Toriko & One Piece & Dragon Ball Z Super Collaboration Special, Goku uses the attack when fighting the monster Akami, and Akami copies and later uses it against Toriko.
Video Game Appearances
The technique appears under the generic name Renzoku Energy Dan in the Butōden series. It was named Continuous Kamehameha in the Budokai series, where it can also be used by Adult Gohan and Goten in addition to Goku and can be finished with a large Ki Blast (since Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2). It appears under the generic name Super Energy Wave Volley in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. It also appears in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, where Goku uses it in his Super Saiyan and Sage Mode (aka Naruto Custom) forms.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game, 2000
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 59, "Destination: Guru"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 60, "Bulma's Big Day"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 180, "The Fight is Over"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 267, "Ready to Fuse?"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 232, "Buu is Hatched"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 18, "Unexpected Power"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 19, "A General Uprising
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 26, "Saiyan Hunting"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 46, "Raising the Stakes"