"Using a Time Machine is a mortal sin against the cosmic balance. And abusing the natural flow of time could hold serious repercussions for the fabric of reality itself. And because of you and your actions, despite your noble intentions, this could spell the end of the universe as we know it if left unchecked. If you want to atone for this, you and I are going to work very closely, Trunks."
Chronoa (クロノア Kuronoa), the Supreme Kai of Time (時の界王神 Toki no Kaiōshin, lit. "World King God of Time"), is a deity who watches over the flow of time from the cosmos. She is mentioned in Dragon Ball Online as the Lord of Time (時の界王 Toki no Kaiō, lit. "World King of Time") and is a major character in the Xenoverse series.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Other Dragon Ball stories
- 5 Power
- 6 Abilities
- 7 Video Game Appearances
- 8 Voice Actors
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Chronoa, more commonly known by her title Supreme Kai of Time, is a short and petite Supreme Kai of a youthful and pretty appearance with pinkish-red hair and pink/purple skin. Like most Supreme Kais, she wears a pair of Potara earrings and robes similar to those worn by the Supreme Kais on the Sacred World of the Kai, though it has a more casual design. Her outfit also sports a pair of high-heeled boots, which may be to compensate for her short stature, as she is also noticeably shorter than Future Trunks and Goku. Despite her young appearance, she is at least 75 million years old and was alive during the time period when Beerus sealed Old Kai in the Z-Sword, which would make her one of the oldest known living Supreme Kais. In Xenoverse 2, Elder Kai reveals that he is about 1,000 years older than her, indicating she is the second oldest Supreme Kai living in Universe 7.
Despite her role, Chronoa has a friendly, good-natured, if somewhat sassy personality most of the time. Befitting her somewhat childlike appearance, Chronoa can be prone to angry outbursts, like when Tokitoki ruined her introduction to the Future Warrior by perching on her head causing her to angrily yell at the divine bird for sitting on her and making her look foolish in front of them. She, however, is quite benevolent as she allowed Future Trunks' alterations to remain as she understood Trunks' intentions were noble and ultimately for the greater good. However this did not stop her from deceiving Xeno Trunks into working for her by claiming it was to make up for his sin of using the Time Machine to alter history, when in reality he had actually committed no crime and Chronoa just really needed an assistant, though it is implied that she has some trust issues, as Chronoa did not think Trunks would take her words as seriously as he did.
Chronoa is also shown to think quite highly of herself to the point she believes the meals she cooks are fit for a god, when in reality she is a notoriously horrible cook (it is implied that her poor cooking skills are well known as Whis immediately stopped reaching for a pudding cup when he realized it had been made by her). She, however, is oblivious to this as she mistook Whis' criticism of her cooking, as a compliment and seemed oblivious to the fact that she almost caused another time distortion due to angering Beerus.
Chronoa is also a terrible housekeeper as there is a lot of junk around her home in the Time Nest; it is implied that she can be somewhat lazy as she apparently dislikes doing things that require a lot of work, as she is quick to pawn off the task of searching through all the Time Scrolls to find where the wormhole had sent Broly and Bardock to her assistant Xeno Trunks in Xenoverse. She also chose to build Conton City on top of the ruins of Toki Toki City instead of rebuilding it after it was destroyed by the Conton City Dragon she accidentally created as it would be a lot faster.
She is very protective of the Time Nest and Time Vault, as she refuses to allow anyone (even Beerus) to fight near it out of fear it could be damaged or destroyed. She is also extremely protective of Tokitoki and its eggs, which is one of her duties as Supreme Kai of Time, thus she takes her role very seriously during these situations. Outside of these serious situations, Chronoa is more laid back and will take her time dealing with less serious threats or allow others to take care of it for her while she attends to other matters. Despite her high opinion of her abilities and herself, she does not consider herself to be above everyone as she is friendly to the Time Patrollers that work under her and even accepts a Time Patroller's invitation to have tea together.
Xeno Trunks attributes her friendly nature to living alone in the Time Nest with only Tokitoki to keep her company in the centuries before the foundation of the Time Patrol. Chronoa is also shown to have a keen interest in technology, often asking Xeno Trunks about various inventions supplied by the Future Capsule Corporation, and has various pieces of technology lying around in the yard in front of her house.
While she has changed very little since he last saw her, Elder Kai does mention that she is a bit ruder than in the past, indicating that she was once more respectful towards him.
While she respects Goku and even has a similarly laid back personality, she can be annoyed and frustrated by him at times such as when he tried to eat Tokitoki's Egg after saving it from Mira.
After Chronoa is brainwashed by Mechikabura, she speaks in a robotic fashion and has a blank expression on her face. In the manga, she takes on a more evil personality and has an evil smirk on her face after transforming into her Brainwashed Berserk form. Additionally when Xeno Trunks uses the Key Sword to purify her of the Power of Darkness, her final expression is one of anger and frustration as she notes the Power of Darkness is being purified.
After she is freed from Mechikabura's brainwashing, Chronoa reverts to her normal personality. Chronoa is shown to be remorseful over being brainwashed and attacking her own subordinates while under the enemy's control, even trying to apologize to Xeno Trunks but he dismisses it tells her she doesn't have to apologize for anything due to him having seen her memories of being brainwashed after being hit by Brainwashed Berserk Chronoa's Time Clock, causing him to hold the Dark Empire responsible for brainwashing her and her actions while under Mechikabura's control.
In World Mission, it is revealed that she took on a more active role during the period when Sealas was her disciple and the first Time Patroller, accompanying him on missions as this was during the early days of the Time Patrol. Similar to Gowasu's failure at mentoring Zamasu, Chronoa fails in her attempts to mentor Sealas in becoming a proper Time Patroller, as his sense of justice clashes with the darker aspects of history such as one of Majin Buu's rampages in between Time Immemorial and 5 Million Before Age during which Sealas defies orders to save a innocent child being attacked by Buu. Fortunately his interference didn't really alter the boy's fate as the Ultimate Majin destroyed the boys planet after Chronoa and Sealas returned to the Time Nest. Seeing as how Sealas' attempt had ultimately failed and being sympathetic to Sealas' desire to protect the lives of innocent people which she saw as noble, while trying to explain it is a Time Patroller's duty to protect history regardless of how dark it may be. Unfortunately Sealas learns of the boy's fate which leads him to ultimately betray Chronoa and the Time Patrol, forcing Chronoa to take responsibility and seal him away like she had previously with Demigra. Unlike Sealas, Chronoa herself fully understands the importance of preserving even the darker aspects of history as she did nothing to prevent the slaughter of her fellow Supreme Kais, West Supreme Kai and North Supreme Kai at the hands of Kid Buu nor did she prevent his absorption of the South Supreme Kai and Grand Supreme Kai as it lead to the creation of Innocent Buu which lead to Bibidi sealing him within the Sealed Ball allowing the East Supreme Kai Shin to kill the wizard on Earth, which would lead to the Majin Buu Conflict that resulted in the creation of Good Buu and the destruction of Kid Buu who would be reincarnated into Uub, thus ultimately by letting history play out as it should, something good eventually came about from Kid Buu's existence. Additionally, Chronoa learns from her failure with Sealas allowing her to successfully mentor Xeno Trunks, Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta, and the Dragon Ball Heroes team all of whom reject Sealas' evil plan to rewrite history and willingly choose to fight to protect the current history alongside her.
Chronoa was born over 75,000,000 years ago. Chronoa was initially just an ordinary Kai. 75,000,000 years before Age 850, Chronoa was rivals with Mechikabura for the position of Supreme Kai of Time, with the two having to raise a Tokitoki egg to gain the position. After realising Mechikabura's evil intentions, Chronoa became the Supreme Kai of Time and sealed him away in the Crack of Time. Demigra was supposed to be helping Chronoa but was in fact an underling of Mechikabura. In the end she fought against Demigra and his allies Putine and Gravy, she managed to defeat the three of them and they were banished to the space that would become the Demon Realm. She later raised Tokitoki into an adult, and thus was given the position of Supreme Kai of Time. Shortly after becoming Supreme Kai of Time, Demigra managed to gather enough Kili to transform himself into a Demon God and attempted to seize Tokitoki and control of the Time Nest in order to take over Chronoa's position as the god of time and space, but was defeated by Chronoa who sealed him in the Crack of Time.
Before her recruitment of Xeno Trunks, Chronoa recruited a Galactic Patrolman named Sealas to become the first Time Patroller. However Sealas had a strong sense of justice and had trouble dealing with the darker aspects of being a Time Patroller (being forced to standby and watch terrible historical events play out as they are supposed to). It eventually came to ahead when Sealas after witnessed the destruction caused by the ultimate Majin, Kid Buu an evil legendary demon who has existed since Time Immemorial. During what became Sealas' final mission as a Time Patroller, Chronoa and Sealas' were patrolling history during one of Kid Buu's rampages that took place at some point in between Time Immemorial and his summoning by Bibidi in 5 Million Before Age. Chronoa and Sealas end up on the planet that Buu is currently attacking, though Chronoa tells Sealas they are their on a patrol mission and nothing else. Sealas notices Kid Buu attacking a unseen boy native to the planet but Chronoa tells him not to interfere as it is part of the official history. However Sealas can't standby and watch the boy be killed, so he defies orders and shields the boy from Kid Buu's attack. After returning to the Time Nest, Chronoa admonishes Sealas for defying orders though is sympathetic and understands that his actions though misguided were noble, though tries to explain he must put his feelings aside in order to protect history and gives him time to cool his head as the alteration he made was minor and ultimately didn't alter history too much as the boy was ultimately killed anyways after Kid Buu destroyed his planet, thus Sealas' intervention was ultimately meaningless. However Sealas learned of the boy and his planet's fate when he checked the Scroll of Eternity to learn what happened to him, which horrified him. Unable to continue his role as a Time Patroller if it meant letting both innocent lives and evil slip away, Sealas resolves to betray Chronoa and the Time Patrol, by attempting to burn the Scroll of Eternity in order to rewrite history to create a new world of peace free from evil. However Chronoa uncovers his plans and stops him. For his betrayal and attempt to burn the Scroll of Eternity to destroy the current history, Chronoa imprisoned Sealas within the Time Abyss.
At some point, she confronted Future Trunks (Xeno Trunks in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission) for creating and using a Time Machine to alter the past and prevent his future timeline which resulted in a split in the timeline. As she was in need of an assistant, she deceived Future Trunks by telling him "What you did is a mortal sin and making Time Machines is a crime! Work under me if you want to be forgiven!", causing Future Trunks to become her assistant as a means of atonement for his and his mother's sin of creating and using the Time Machine to alter the past. He was unaware that it wasn't a sin as he and his mother were the first ones to do it, a fact she decided to keep secret from Trunks as she needed an assistant. Though admittedly she didn't realize that Trunks would take her lie of his Time Machine being a mortal sin to heart and take the role of her assistant so seriously, and as a result Trunks turned out to be a hard worker and proved himself to be a great assistant. She also chose not to fix the changes in the timeline that resulted from Future Trunks' traveling through time such as his role in the deaths of Mecha Frieza and King Cold, Goku surviving his Heart Virus, Cell using his alternate self's stolen Time Machine to go to the past when 18 & 17 were still alive, allowing Cell to achieve his Perfect Form and the events of Cell Games, since she understood that Trunks' intentions for doing so were noble, pure, and ultimately for the greater good as history didn't turn out for the worse as it had in his timeline.
Dragon Ball Heroes
Dark Demon Realm Saga
Main article: Dark Demon Realm Saga In the manga, after appointing Future Trunks to be a member of the Time Patrol, Chronoa and Future Trunks head to Towa and Mira's hideout. Mira attacks them, terrifying the Kai, and Trunks fights against him. As the battle escalates, with Trunks now fighting against the Masked Saiyan and Super Mira, Towa takes them both before the battle concluded. Just then, her old nemesis, Demon God Demigra, arrives. After a brief skirmish with Trunks after noticing Tokitoki, Chronoa asks if he is allied with Towa. Demigra replies no, and tells her that he will take Tokitoki and the rank of the Supreme Kai of Time with it and vanishes.
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga After the battle, Chronoa and Trunks head back to the Time Nest. Not long after, Chronoa detects a change in history in which she sends Trunks and a newly appointed Xeno Goku to the event being altered, which was when Goku was fighting Xeno Frieza as a Super Saiyan.
After the change history was corrected, two more changes were discovered and Chronoa decides to split up: Chronoa and Goku head to one while Future Trunks teams up with a new helper, Xeno Vegeta.
The change in history Chronoa and Goku went to turn out to be from the Dark Empire Forces trying to capture Xeno Majin Buu, who was fused with a Dark Dragon Ball. Holding them back, they were soon overwhelmed by the numbers so Chronoa summons Vegeta and Trunks to help them. Once she made it back, Buu is now a Demon God due to absorbing Xeno Dabura. With no other choice, Goku and Vegeta fuse into Xeno Vegito with the help of Chronoa's earrings. Vegito gains the upper hand on Buu but as Vegito tries to finish Buu off with his Spirit Sword, Demon God Chamel saves Buu and the two got away.
After the fight, Chronoa rests with the Time Patrol until Chamel arrives. Chronoa aids the Time Patrol in their battle with the Dark Empire at Mechikabura's castle in the Dark Demon Realm. Seeing that Mechikabura has used Dark Shenron to return to his prime and become all-powerful, Chronoa transforms into her Time Power Unleashed state so that she can use all of the power of time to seal herself and Mechikabura in a dimension of time she created and teleports the Time Patrollers back to the Time Nest.
Dark King Mechikabura Saga
Main article: Dark King Mechikabura Saga Chronoa unexpectedly appears along side Gravy and Putine in Age 790, now under apparent mind control and uses her powers to freeze all of the Time Patrol as well as Demigra and his allies.
Later, she appears at the hideout being used by the Time Patrol and Demigra's Army and freezes everyone in place except for Xeno Trunks, noting that it is due to him holding the Key Sword that had been given to him by Robelu. She decides to use more power and enters into her Time Power Unleashed form before using the Time Clock technique, which sends a barrage of dark arrows that impale him. Xeno Trunks while holding the Key views segments of Chronoa's memories while she was in the Time Labyrinth as she is defeated by Towa and brainwashed by Mechikabura. Furious, Xeno Trunks transforms into a Super Saiyan 3 and charges at Chronoa. Striking her with the Key Sword, he purifies the darkness within her and returns her to normal along with unfreezing the others in the hideout. Chronoa apologizes for everything that she has done though Xeno Trunks tells her that she has nothing to be sorry about.
Immediately afterwards, Mechikabura appears and attacks everyone, taking them all down save for Xeno Trunks. After summoning and absorbing the other Demon Gods, Mechikabura heads off to the Time Nest with the intention of stealing Tokitoki. Chronoa asks Xeno Trunks to chase after him and he does so after the other injured Saiyans give him some of their energy which unexpectedly transforms him into a Super Saiyan God. Xeno Trunks and Chronoa travel to the Time Nest where she assists in his battle against Fin by freezing the Majin's energy blasts in place. After Xeno Trunks defeats Fin he attempts to go after Mechikabura only for him to form a black hole that begins to absorb everything around it including the Time Nest.
Chronoa explains that Mechikabura has begun to absorb time itself and the entire universe is in danger. Urgent to find a way out, several chains appear through a tiny hole of light and latch on to Chronoa and the others. They are yanked out of the dark void and land in a desolate Time Nest by Demigra. After asking how he did such a thing, Demigra tells her that he used Dark Shenron to gain power that could stand up to Mechikabura.
Shortly afterward, the remaining members of the Time Patrol and Demigra Army appear through a rift with Xeno Goku in possession of the Key Sword. Chronoa asks them to buy her some time as she recharges the Key Sword for Xeno Trunks and upon doing so, it allows him to deliver a final strike on Mechikabura where he is then sealed away in an eternal labyrinth. After Tokitoki restores the Time Nest to it's original state, Demigra and his minions leave but before doing so he vows to one day take Chronoa's position though the Time Patrol vow to stop him when that day comes.
Universe Creation Saga
Main article: Universe Creation Saga
At the Time Nest, Chronoa tells Xeno Trunks along with Xeno Pan that the divine bird Tokitoki has gone missing. Concerned that something bad could have happened, the two head off in search for the bird, leaving behind a worried Chronoa who wonders if Tokitoki's disappearance could be connected to Dogidogi being released.
New Space-Time War Saga
Main article: New Space-Time War Saga
Other Dragon Ball stories
Dragon Ball Online
Main article: Dragon Ball Online Chronoa doesn't make an appearance, only mentioned in the backstory of how Future Trunks became Chronoa's assistant. As interpreted in DB Online, the act of using a Time Machine is ultimately a violation of the laws of the universe. Even if it was for the protection of Earth's peace, the Lord of Time gave Future Trunks a stern warning for his actions. Afterward, in order to redeem his wrong actions, Trunks took up the job of Time Patrol to correct the distortion of history. After the Lord of Time forewarned Future Trunks of Mira's intentions to spread chaos throughout time and space, Trunks travels to Age 1000 in order to find allies and prevent Mira's plans, thus debuting the story of Dragon Ball Online.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle Chronoa appears in the Story Event "Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission" and deals with Xeno Trunks disguised as Great Saiyaman 3, recruiting Beat and Note to deal with anomalies caused by the rogue former Time Patroller Sealas as part of his plan to empower Ahms and ultimately destroy the Scroll of Eternity to rewrite history due to his misguided sense of justice. Chronoa sends Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta to assist Xeno Trunks, Beat, and Note in stopping Sealas. She also randomly appears as an enemy in the Strike Event "The Space-time Traveler" which involves Trunks (Xeno) facing off against the Time Patroller protagonist from Quest Mode. Defeating Chronoa in this event guarantees that they will receive a Reinstating History Trunks (Xeno) card as a reward drop with a chance for a double drop (2 cards). However her card featured in the event cannot be acquired in said Strike Event as it is only obtainable by card summons.
Main article: Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Chronoa has Future Trunks and the Time Patrol use Toki Toki City in Age 850 as their base of operations. She first appears after the Future Warrior helps the Dragon Team defeat Dark Nappa and Dark Vegeta. She tells Future Trunks that a duo of evil time travelers are responsible for the Dark Magic and Villainous Mode overtaking various villains throughout time after Trunks wonders who could be behind the sudden changes in the timeline. She greets the Future Warrior with a cheerful hello and in a playful manner flirtatiously poses as Future Trunks introduces her.
However, her introduction is cut short by her pet bird Tokitoki perching on top of her head and she yells angrily at the bird for making her look foolish. She explains to the Warrior that Tokitoki is her pet and best friend, before explaining what she knows about the time travellers altering history. After the Warrior's first encounter with them, Chronoa explains that they are Demon King Dabura's little sister Towa and Mira a demonic android warrior she created, from the future Demon Realm and that they have been collecting energy from warriors throughout history.
While talking to Tokitoki she wonders if someone else is helping them but dismisses the possibility that Demigra was involved. Later she is shocked when the Future Warrior passes on Demigra's message, realizing that her fears of Demigra's involvement might be true after all.
After Mira's defeat, she is forced into action when she notices the mark Demigra had placed on the Warrior's right hand; thanks to her quick reaction, she is able to remove, seal, and throw it away just as it explodes saving Trunks and the Warrior from being killed by the resulting explosion. She is alerted by Tokitoki of Demigra's presence inside the Time Nest. She refuses Demigra's demand that she hand over Tokitoki, stating that he only deserved to remain imprisoned forever inside the Crack of Time. After an attack by Trunks, this Demigra is revealed to be a mirage created by Demigra's magic, confirming that he is still trapped in the Crack of Time. She later explains Demigra's history and her imprisonment of him in the Crack of Time, before telling them they must prevent Demigra's escape and put a stop to his plans. After the Future Warrior helps defeat Dark Kid Buu, she states that Demigra has grown much more powerful considering that his magic was able to affect and control someone as powerful as Kid Buu.
Demigra's Mirage suddenly appears inside the Time Vault and enters the Time Scroll that records the "time when Beerus, the Freaking God of Destruction went to Earth" and demanded that Trunks and the Warrior prevent Demigra from taking control of Beerus, realizing that the entire universe could be destroyed if Demigra were to turn Beerus against them. Fortunately, Beerus became aware of the Demon God's presence and only pretended to fall under his control in order to lure him out so he could personally destroy him. After Demigra's Mirage was defeated, she greets Lord Beerus when he and Whis visit the Time Nest to inquire as to Demigra's location and does her best trying to persuade Beerus into letting them deal with Demigra. Fortunately, Beerus allows them to do so. After Beerus' departure, she returns her attention back to Demigra, stating that their mission is to stop Demigra.
She later springs into action when Trunks discovers that Demigra has used the Dragon Balls to revive Frieza, Cell, and Kid Buu and empowered them; she orders Trunks to protect Tokitoki and has the Future Warrior deal with the revived villains while she uses the Dragon Balls to summon Shenron. She uses the Dragon Balls of Age 850 by making a wish to inform Goku of the situation so he could assist the Time Patrol in stopping Demigra and help the Warrior defeat their enemies. Once Demigra escapes, he attacks Toki Toki City, managing to consume Tokitoki, and places Future Trunks under his control. Reveling in his victory, Demigra calls Chronoa the ex-Supreme Kai of Time and Taunts her by saying her services are no longer required. She manages to foil Demigra's attempt to place the Future Warrior under his spell, thanks to a sword attack by the injured Trunks' distracting the Demon God, giving her time to remove the spell and saved the Future Warrior from being forced to fight against her and Trunks.
She is relieved when Goku suddenly arrives via Instant Transmission and joins in the battle against Demigra. They defeat Demigra but he manages to flee. Goku teleports everyone to Demigra's location with Instant Transmission. They arrive inside the Time Vault where Demigra has unleashed a whirlwind of demonic energy and announces his plan to destroy the Time Vault. Chronoa tries to reason with him, informing him that if history is erased he will also be destroyed, but Demigra dismisses her warning having apparently figured out a way to survive the destruction of the universe and create a new history. She watches as Goku and the Future Warrior are both taken down but fortunately the Warrior uses a Time Scroll that records Demigra's attack in Age 850 to travel back in time to help Goku and Chronoa before chasing after Demigra who has fled to his former prison, the Crack of Time, as it exists outside the flow of time making it the only safe place for him, leaving Goku and Chronoa to prevent Demigra's giant energy sphere from destroying the Time Vault and the universe, while the Warrior defeats Demigra once and for all.
After Goku manages to prevent the Time Vault's destruction. She thanks everyone for all their hard work and is pleased when the Future Warrior accepts Trunks offer to continue working as a member of the Time Patrol. She later bids farewell to Goku and tells him to visit again sometime. She and Tokitoki observe Future Trunks and the Future Warrior test some new Time Patrol Candidates, and watches the Future Warrior defeat all of four of them easily, though she and Tokitoki are startled by Trunks yelling at the Warrior for overdoing it, though Trunks eventually calms down and they all share a laugh. If the Warrior talks to her after Demigra's defeat, she will congratulate them and thank them for saving history, before commenting that now with the threat of Demigra over, she can be as lazy as she wants.
- Second Ending
Her role in the second version of the ending is basically the same, she is shown healing Trunks' injuries though in this ending Goku is sitting nearby watching. The Future Warrior tells her about seeing astral projections of Goku and the other Z Fighters in the Crack of Time, causing her to ask if they are sure they weren't daydreaming before explaining that what the Warrior saw may be due to how the Crack of Time is connected to different eras and that place technically shouldn't even exist, as a result, nothing that happens there can be considered strange nor impossible. She tells the Future Warrior she'll check the scroll of ends and beginnings later, in order to verify what actually occurred during the Warrior's battle with Demigra.
"She hired lots more Time Patrollers to deal with the vast amounts of changes to history. Toki Toki City was overflowing with time rifts, and was at breaking point. That's when the dragon appeared, pushing the city over the edge. So Chronoa chose to transform Toki Toki City into Conton City. She said at the time, "It's just faster this way, don't you think?" Well, I can't say she was wrong... Still, I would keep this to yourself."
— Time Patroller Salma recalling destruction of Toki Toki City and creation of Conton City in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
At some point in Age 851, Chronoa was forced to hire more Time Patrollers to deal with multiple time rifts that were appearing in Toki Toki City and called in Elder Kai to assist her with training new recruits. Eventually, a rumor started in town about exactly how powerful divine beings such as Chronoa and Elder Kai actually were. Hearing these rumors, Chronoa and Elder Kai decided to demonstrate their power. Chronoa used her power to animate the dragon statue that adorn the Dragon Ball Pedestal in Toki Toki City. However, her power caused it not only to move as if it were alive but also caused it to grow in size. As Toki Toki City was already on the brink with all the time rifts, the dragon just pushed things over the edge and Toki Toki City was ultimately destroyed. Chronoa decided to turn the ruins of Toki Toki City into Conton City and the dragon eventually ended up floating in the skies north of the newly built Conton City. Chronoa and Elder Kai also decided to erect powerful barriers around both the Time Nest and Conton City to prevent an attack like Demigra's from ever happening again. To prevent accidents within Conton City, Chronoa enacted several laws such as prohibiting the use of energy attacks and requiring Time Patrollers to obtain a Flying License in order to fly legally within Conton City, a privilege usually reserved for only Elite members of the Time Patrol.
Main article: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Chronoa continues to lead the Time Patrol in Age 852, supported by Future Trunks and his partner the legendary Toki Toki City Hero who had defeated Demigra two years earlier and continue to help correct history. However, as they have been all been busy and overwhelmed with their respective duties, Chronoa has Elder Kai take over day to day operations such as training as she has been busy with her primary duties as Supreme Kai of Time.
With the suggestion from Old Kai, she recruits a new Time Patroller to once again help the Time Patrol correct changes to history mainly caused by the re-emergence of the Time Breakers and their allies, who have been interfering and altering history to use for their own advantage and goals. To help defeat the Time Breakers to correct history, Chronoa sends the warrior in various major battles from different points of history to fight against and help defeat the Time Breakers along with defeating the various other major villains/opponents from the major battles empowered by the them, as a result of their Dark Magic influence, to give them an advantage in the major battles against the Time Patrol. Chronoa and Elder Kai oversee the battles and communicate with the Future Warrior during the missions through the Time Nest to make sure the missions comes in favor of the Time Patrol so history can play out as intended during which Chronoa would sometimes have Future Trunks and the previous Time Patroller help assist the new Future Warrior in the battles when deemed necessary or vise versa.
Throughout the game, Chronoa watches over Tokitoki as he gives birth to an egg. These eggs hold time for an entirely new universe. This proves to be a valuable asset for the Time Breakers as they attempt to steal the egg and use it to revive the Demon Realm but they are defeated before that can happen.
Main article: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
In the opening animated cutscene of World Mission, Chronoa and Xeno Trunks witness the appearance of her former subordinate, Sealas who travels from the Crack of Time to the Time Nest via Wormhole. Chronoa realizes why he is there and orders Xeno Trunks to attack the intruder who is unknown to Xeno Trunks. However Super Saiyan Xeno Trunks is effortlessly defeated by Sealas who leaves abruptly. Chronoa recognizes Sealas is dangerous and resolves to stop him. She sends Xeno Trunks to Hero Town on an undercover mission where he investigates anomalies within the game world of Super Dragon Ball Heroes created by Sealas to gather data to increase his power. Aided by Capsule Corporation Technician Leggings and her young assistant Anne, Xeno Trunks takes on the costumed identity of Great Saiyaman 3 who becomes a famous local player and "dreamboat" in Hero Town referred to by the locals as the Hero Master. Eventually Great Saiyaman 3 recruits a team of Hero Switch-compatible SDBH players called the Dragon Ball Heroes to help him combat "the menace" as Time Patrollers who fix anomalies within the game world timeline.
- Chapter 3, Sub Chapter 2 - "Sealas Arrives!"
In Chapter 3, Sub Chapter 2: "Sealas Arrives!", Great Saiyaman 3's DBH Team finds itself forced to protect Hero Town from game world enemies and a brainwashed SDBH player Kabra whom Great Saiyaman 4 (Goku's Earthling/Saiyan hybrid descendant Beat) frees by killing Babidi. Meanwhile, Chronoa is mobilizing her newest recruits to the Time Patrol, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta. She guides them to her house within the Time Nest where they will prepare for their first official mission. She explains that she has some official uniforms for them but Xeno Vegeta politely rejects her offer though she pulls rank by saying he will remain in the Time Nest unless he does so and Xeno Goku suggests he do as she asks. Vegeta relents and she directs them to their uniforms. After donning the clothes, Xeno Goku notes it feels weird not wearing his normal Turtle School Gi but Chronoa says to deal with it however before she can finish the rest of her sentence, Xeno Vegeta cuts her off and sarcastically askd if they are going to remain there and listen to more of her endless prattling and Chronoa agrees that its time to move out and head to Hero Town. Before leaving she begs for Great Saiyaman 3 and the DBH Team to hold out long enough for her to arrive with some well needed backup.
Dragon Ball Heroes (game)
Dark Demon Realm Saga
Main article: Dark Demon Realm Saga In the game, Chronoa leads the Time Patrol into battle against the Dark Makai army in the Demon Realm. During the heroes' battle with Mira, the Time Kai brings the Supreme Kai avatars to assist and then leaves the battlefield. After the battle, she and Future Trunks confront Towa and have a brief discussion with her before she summons Super Mira and attacks them. After the defeat of Towa, Xeno Dabura and Super Mira escape from a dark portal along with the unconscious Towa.
Her ability to manipulate time is shown to be strong enough to freeze time of someone as powerful as Mira. However, her ability to do so has limits, as she was unable to hold Mira after he transformed into Super Mira.
When she transforms into her Power of Time Unleashed form she becomes far more powerful, now able to control time itself. With this power, she is not strong enough to defeat Mechikabura - who has returned to his prime - but is able to banish him. She battled Demon God Towa but was defeated by her and was corrupted by Mechikabura.
When under the Dark Empire's control, Brainwashed Chronoa is able to freeze the likes of Demigra (who had accumulated vast magic power) and Demon God Chamel, though her Time Freeze has no effect on Xeno Trunks while he is in possession of the Key Sword. When using her Brainwashed Berserk form, she overwhelms base Future Trunks, however as a Super Saiyan 3 he is able to quickly defeat her with the Key Sword which purifies her of the Power of Darkness that was corrupting and controlling her, returning her to normal.
75 million years before Xenoverse, during the foundation of the Demon Realm, Chronoa (who was not yet Supreme Kai of Time) was powerful enough that she managed to fight against the younger Demigra (who was much weaker before he became the Demon God), Putine, and Gravy at the same time and achieve victory.
She managed to seal the Demon God Demigra during his failed attempt to seize control of the Time Nest in 75 Million Before Age, though at that time Demigra was much weaker and during the 75 million years he was sealed, Demigra managed to increase his strength and by the time he escaped in Age 850, she was completely outclassed by the Demon God and had to rely on the strength of Xeno Trunks, Goku, and the Future Warrior to defeat him after he managed to consume Tokitoki. It is unclear if Chronoa's power had decreased during those 75 Million years. She is also terrified of the God of Destruction Beerus, though it is unclear if her fear is due to her being weaker than him, that she is simply afraid of the potential destruction he could cause, or both.
Despite being weaker than Demigra during the events of Xenoverse, she is shown to be skillful enough to seal Demigra's self-destructing magic Majin Emblem and throw it away just in time to save Xeno Trunks, the Future Warrior, and herself from the resulting explosion. This along with her sealing of Demigra in the Crack of Time indicates she is highly skilled when it comes to Sealing techniques and apparently well versed at recognizing magic and magic-based techniques, such as the Majin Emblem and Demigra's Dark Magic, and is apparently a skilled and powerful magic user in her own right as she was able to counter both the Majin Emblem and even managed to dispel Demigra's Dark Magic (despite his power increase and previously consuming Tokitoki) when he tried to use it on the Future Warrior (although she was likely helped by Demigra being distracted at the time by Xeno Trunks).
With the foundation of the Time Patrol, Chronoa herself usually refrains from actual combat and takes on a supportive role of mentor and supreme commander, while Xeno Trunks acts as field leader. This may be partially due to Supreme Kai of Time's role as Tokitoki's protector and caretaker, as well as her position as the god that rules over Time and Space. In Xenoverse 2, Chronoa is attacked and briefly knock out by Towa during her infiltration of the Time Nest to steal Tokitoki's Egg. Due to the nature of the attack, it is unknown if Towa in Xenoverse 2 is stronger than Chronoa or Chronoa was simply caught off-guard as it was basically a sneak attack. Regardless Chronoa manages to recover quickly afterward, and her injuries were not serious. She also had enough strength to hold onto an enraged Tokitoki preventing him from trying to attack Towa for her attack on Chronoa and the theft of Tokitoki's Egg, showing she is physically strong enough to restrain Tokitoki to protect him from harm.
As a Core Person, Chronoa possesses the ability to use both normal and godly ki, as well as being capable of sensing both.
As the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa has the power to erase alternate timelines and remove other anomalies created by time travel and/or alterations of history, though she can choose to leave them as they are as she did with Future Trunks' and Cell's timelines. She can also manipulate time in her vicinity though she rarely uses this ability so the full extent of this ability is unknown. As a Goddess of Creation, Chronoa has divine powers which allowed her to turn the Dragon statue that adorn the Dragon Ball Pedestal in Toki Toki City into the a giant dragon, though it is unclear if her powers animated the statue which simply grew larger or her powers actually breathed life into the dragon statue causing it to transform into a living creature (which is entirely possible being she is a Goddess of Creation).
Near the end of the story mode of Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, after Chamel's power causes both the Dragon Ball and Over World to collapse, she manages to hold them together using all her strength.
In the Story Mode of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, Chronoa is able to maintain her Time Power Unleashed form throughout the battle with Sealas (Fused) inside the Time Nest while SSJ4 Xeno Goku & SSJ4 Vegeta revert to base twice during the battle before resorting to fusing into Xeno Gogeta at Xeno Vegeta's suggestion and the Heroes fall out of their Hero Avatar forms forcing them to transfer their power into Beat who achieves his natural Super Saiyan Blue form. She is also strong enough in her Time Power Unleashed form to hold her own against Sealas (Fused) while fighting alongside Super Saiyan Blue Beat, Super Saiyan 3 Xeno Trunks, and Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.
- Flight - Chronoa is shown to be capable of using the technique to fly in Dragon Ball Heroes. She is also seen using the technique in the opening of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. Used by her Elite type cards in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Godly ki - As a Supreme Kai, Chronoa possesses the ability to utilize and sense godly ki.
- Magic - Chronoa is capable of using magic and magically-based techniques, as well as to counter/dispel other forms of magic such as Demigra's Dark Magic. Before she was Supreme Kai she was apparently already a skilled magic user as she was able to combat three wizards (Demigra, Gravy, and Putine) by herself.
- Time Travel - Due to her position, Chronoa is able to freely travel through time.
- Time Manipulation - As the Supreme Kai of Time, she is capable of manipulating and controlling time. She is also capable of erasing changes to the timeline by others should she choose to.
- Time Dilation - In chapter 2 of the Dark Empire Saga, she dilates the flow of time in the room Goku and Trunks are fighting in.
- Freeze - Supreme Kai of Time possess the power to freeze her opponent's bodies time, she used it on Mira to stop him from interfering in the battle between Future Trunks and the Masked Saiyan, however, Mira eventually broke out of it by transforming into Super Mira. In World Mission, it is a CAA Special Ability that functions as a team counter attack where she appears and freezes the enemy attacker in time allowing the character with said CAA Special Ability to deliver a 50 Hit Max Rush Combo on the time frozen opponent, before the enemy is released from the time Freeze and receives the damage from while time was stopped all at once. The Freeze Special Ability has several variations that utilize the same attack animation though have different names and additional effects. She can also equip the Invincible Freeze Attack Accessory Item through either a Custom Deck or Card Creation which allows her to use the Invincible Freeze Attack variation of the Freeze CAA Special Ability. The attack animation is the same thus a second Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa will appear to assist the incarnation of Chronoa equipped with the accessory.
- Fusion Dance Time Limit Negation - In the Xenoverse series, Chronoa has the ability to negate the time limit of Metamoran fusions like Gotenks allowing them to remain fused as long as they want. However, this ability is limited to specific areas Chronoa has complete dominion over such as Toki Toki City, Conton City, the Time Nest, and certain training areas used by Patroller Academy as leaving them and entering an area not covered by Chronoa's time limit negation causes the fusion's inherent natural time limit to be restored.
- Injury transfer - Chronoa can transfer the injuries of someone to herself, she does this to restore Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta to full health.
- Time Labyrinth - A technique Chronoa can only be used in her Power of Time Unleashed state, by using all of her power she was able to seal herself and the entire Demon Realm outside the flow of time.
- Dark Labyrinth (闇の迷宮) - Power of Time Unleashed Chronoa's Super Attack while brainwashed in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Sealing Spells - Chronoa is shown to be quite proficient with sealing spells as she sealed Demigra inside the Crack of Time after his failed attempt to seize control of the Time Nest in 75 Million Before Age. She also uses a sealing spell to contain/counter Demigra's Self Destructing Majin Emblem inside as energy sphere allowing her to throw it away before it detonated.
- Healing - As a Kai, Chronoa possesses the ability to rejuvenate anyone and restore them to full health instantly, even if they are on the brink of death. Chronoa uses this technique to heal Future Trunks' injuries sustained during his fight with the Future Warrior while under the control of Demigra's Dark Magic.
- Time Judgement - Chronoa's super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes. Chronoa summons a giant cloud that shoots a pink blast down at the enemy. Also used by Chronoa when summoned as a Z-Assist character in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden. In World Mission, its name is localized as Temporal Judgement.
- Temporal Justice (時の審判) - Time Power Unleashed Chronoa's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Fusion Warriors from Beyond Unit - A team attack variation of Temporal Justice performed by Time Power Unleashed Chronoa, Xeno Gotenks, and Xeno Gogeta in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission. Chronoa prepares to attack with Temporal Justice but gets angry at the inpatient Xeno Gotenks rushes in to attack the opponent with Xeno Trunks' Sword, though Chronoa gets even by firing her attack while the opponent is being attacked by Xeno Gotenks who manages to narrowly avoid getting hit by her attack. While Chronoa cheekily performs a double V sign pose in celebration, Xeno Gogeta rushes in and performs Soul Punisher as a finisher, which causes explosion of bright light that can be seen from orbit.
- Sacred Furious Light Bullet (神聖烈光弾) - Kai Chronoa's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Dark Judgement (闇の裁き) - Chronoa's Super Attack while brainwashed in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Time Clock - A technique used in Chronoa in her Brainwashed form that unleashes a barrage of energy in the form of clock hands.
- Kai Kai - In Dragon Ball Super, it is revealed that the Supreme Kai in every universe has the ability to instantly teleport to any other universe, including Zeno's Palace.
- Temporal Holy Ray - One of Chronoa's Super Skills in Xenoverse 2. She summons a clock-like construct in front of her. When the minute clock hand finishes, it generates a powerful lance of energy. After using Holy Inscription, she can summon up to three more.
- Kairos Cannon - One of her Super Skills in Xenoverse 2. She conjures four green energy spheres which then launch at the opponent one after another after a set amount of time has elapsed. When upgraded via Holy Inscription, Chronoa can ready up to sixteen spheres.
- Holy Inscription - One of her Super Skills in Xenoverse 2. She fashions energy in the shape of blade-like hour and minute clock hands and slashes at her enemy. This move also has the added benefit of buffing her other skills as well.
- Godly Chronos Cannon - One of her Ultimate Skills in Xenoverse 2. She conjures a clock like construct in front of her, tracing her arm along its path before it transforms into four orbs connected by an aetherial circle-like sigil. She can then fire off these orbs at any time of her choosing.
- Timespace Impact - One of her Ultimate Skills in Xenoverse 2. Chronoa fires a wave of energy at her opponent. If it connects, it entraps them while she forms orbs of light and darkness, mixing them together into a larger orb in front of her before shooting it at her target. If the opnening wave hits the enemy while Chronoa is not locked on, it will merely freeze the enemy in place for 5 seconds, although hefty damage can still be dealt to them.
- Chaos Wall - Her Evasive Skill in Xenoverse 2. She summons a rainbow colored wall of energy in front of her to block attacks before launching it at her opponent.
- Memory Wiping - In Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, after repairing Demigra's disruption of the past, she erases the memories of everyone who witnessed the event. In the Xenovese series, memory wiping occurs when she puts the scrolls back together after alterations in the official timeline are corrected which causes original unaltered history to be fully restored (however Goku in Age 778 is shown to have a vague feeling that they have met the 2nd Future Warrior before even though he has no memory of actually meeting them) though she can allow minor alterations to remain as part of the official history such as Time Patrol Trunks' meeting with Future Gohan shortly before his death though doing so leaves the memory of those involved intact.
- As a divine being, Chronoa has the power animate inanimate objects such as the Dragon statue that become the Conton City Dragon. However, her control of this power is apparently not very good, as she causes the dragon to grow so large that it ends up destroying Toki Toki City. It is unclear if she actually breathes life into the said object (which could be related to her status as a Goddess of Creation) or simply animates it via her power.
- Fiendishly Flavored Food - Chronoa is a notoriously terrible cook though she is blissfully ignorant of said fact believing her cooking is fit for the gods and ignores any attempts to criticize her cooking ability. Her cooking is so terrible that it can even give a Majin food poisoning and Goku was left debilitated by stomach cramps after eating some of Chronoa's Pudding. In Xenovese, Time Patrol Trunks notes to the Future Warrior her cooking is more terrifying than a Shadow Dragon and both suffers stomach cramps after eating a meal Chronoa made to celebrate their recent resolution of the Wormhole crisis in the GT Era. Her poor cooking ability was even named in Dokkan Battle where it appears as her Lord of Time Supreme Kai of Time card's Passive Skill which may stun all enemies for 2 turns (presumably to represent in-game the incapacitating effect of the food she makes).
Forms and Transformations
- Time Power Unleashed
Chronoa possess a transformation known as Time Power Unleashed (Tokinokitara Kaihou; "Power of Time Unleashed"), which grants her a taller, more mature appearance. She looks like an adult with a much more shapely figure, lengthens her hair to her lower back, gains gold irises, and changes her outfit's colors into white and yellow. It also gives her a Halo like that of Fused Zamasu, only hers resembles a clock, with the hands pointing at ten and two o'clock positions.
Main article: Manipulation Sorcery
In this state, Chronoa is under Mechikabura's control. Her hair turns white (some early trailers depict her with her original hair color) and she changes to a damaged red outfit.
- Brainwashed Berserk
While brainwashed Chronoa is still capable of using the Time Power Unleashed state. This form is referred to as her Brainwashed Berserk (洗脳暴走 Sen'nō bōsō) state. In the manga, she uses this state against Xeno Trunks but he is able to use the Key Sword to purify her.
- Potara - A special pair of earrings worn by those who hold the position of Supreme Kai that can allow two people to fuse or allow one to use Time Rings.
- Scroll of Eternity - As the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa is responsible for maintaining the Time Scrolls that physically record history and had the ability to restore the original history once an alteration to the official history is fixed and can chose to leave in certain minor changes as long as it doesn't interfere with the original flow of events (such as Future Gohan choosing to die fighting the Androids after realizing he was fated to die upon meeting his student Time Patrol Trunks) though as shown by the Unknown History Saga this can lead to outside forces creating further alterations. She and the Time Patrol can also use the scrolls to review historical events, alterations to history, or the events that occur as a result of alterations to history.
- Time Machine - Due to her knowledge of how time and space function gained as a result of her position and role as caretaker for Tokitoki, Chronoa knows how to construct Time Machines that do not produce time distortions that create alternate timelines. In the Xenoverse series, Chronoa uses this knowledge to teach Time Patrol Trunks and Future Bulma how to create temporally safe Time Machines that lack the design flaw of Future Bulma's original Time Machine design that inadvertently created time distortions that create alternate timelines (and allowed Goku Black to temporarily travel from Age 796 in Future Trunks' timeline to Age 780 in the main timeline via his Time Ring).
- Key Sword - Chronoa can use this sword in-game in Dragon Ball Heroes. She can also charge up the Key Sword when it is used by Xeno Trunks against Mechikabura.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
Chronoa was first mentioned in Dragon Ball Online under the name Lord of Time. Chronoa makes her first physical appearance in Xenoverse as a non-playable character and is known simply by her title Supreme Kai of Time. Several years after Xenoverse 2's release however, she was made into a fully playable character as part of the free 11th DLC update in 2020, unlocked after completing the second Conton City Tournament, along with her special attacks as random drops. A Raid Battle with Chronoa as the boss was also made available a week after the first tournament ran, with her outfit as a Raid prize
Chronoa makes her debut as a playable character in a video-game in the third mission of the God Mission series (GDM3). Her years prior to becoming a Kaioshin is also a playable character under the name Chronoa, being introduced in the seventh mission (GDM7).
In Dokkan Battle, she is playable in her base and Time Power Unleashed form which is called Supreme Kai of Time (Power of Time Unleashed). Like in Xenoverse, she is referred to by her title. Her base form card uses her original name Lord of Time from Dragon Ball Online as the card's epitaph.
- Dokkan Battle cards
A lobby avatar of Chronoa was made as DLC to promote Xenoverse 2 for FighterZ, while Android 21 had a downloadable costume for the customizable character for Xenoverse 2. The Chronoa lobby avatar was later made available in the FighterZ lobby's Special Shop option for all regions.
In World Mission, Chronoa is a playable character in her Supreme Kai base form, Power of Time Unleashed form, and her past Kai base form. Her base and Power of Time Unleashed forms are referred to as Supreme Kai of Time while her past Kai base form is named Chronoa.
- World Mission cards
- English: Felecia Angelle
- Chronoa is one of the oldest Supreme Kais still living (being at least over 75 million years old) and one of the three Supreme Kais of Universe 7 known to have not been killed or absorbed by Kid Buu (due to her living in Time Nest to guard the Time Storage Vault).
- According to Elder Kai, she is about 1000 years younger than him and her appearance has not changed in 75 million years since he last saw her. He was originally excited at the thought of seeing her again when Chronoa asked him to help out the Time Patrol, though he reveals that he was disappointed when he discovered that her appearance had not changed at all in 75 million years.
- Several of Chronoa's concept designs depict her with an older more voluptuous appearance which would have been more in line with what Elder Kai would likely had envisioned. Presumably, Chronoa's current design was likely selected to contrast better with Towa's, as well as make Chronoa seem younger than she actually is. However, she is later shown able to transform into an adult form.
- Additionally one of her and Tokitoki's early concept designs is radically different from their later concept designs and final design. This design features her as a blue skinned adult female Supreme Kai.
- She is the only character in Xenoverse to refer to the Future Warrior with a feminine pronoun/terminology. During Buu Buu! Majin Buu Cutscene 4 she clearly refers to the Future Warrior with the feminine pronoun "Her".
- In Xenoverse, when you train with Gotenks and you talk to him, he'll say that he thinks Chronoa is cute and couldn't help but say yes when girls like her ask him for favors, indicating that she may have asked Gotenks to train the Future Warrior after she told him he was too young to join the Time Patrol.
- She is the first Kai revealed to actually have a name other than her title, Chronoa. This name is likely based off Khronos/Chronos, the Greek god and personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and his name is also the etymological root of several English terms relating to time such as chronology, chronometer, chronic, anachronism, and chronicle. The trend of Kais actually having names is later extended into Dragon Ball Super, starting with Zamasu and Gowasu from Universe 10 and continuing with the Supreme Kais from the other universes, as well as establishing that Shin, the World Tournament alias used by Universe 7's Eastern Supreme Kai, is, in fact, his real name.
- In Xenoverse 2, Majin Time Patroller Kyume reveals she once asked Chronoa her type and reveals that Chronoa is attracted to wild, tough, and handsome older men that are also open-minded, almost like how she thought Bardock was "dreamy".
- In Xenoverse 2, Chronoa's hairstyle appears as Custom Hair Option Type 24 for Saiyans and Earthlings. It also appears as a hairstyle option for Tekka if they are a female Offworlder in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Despite her rank, Chronoa is subordinate to Zeno/Future Zeno, their attendants, and the Grand Minister whom out rank her. It is implied in Xenoverse 2 that Future Zeno and his attendants were permitted to take up residence in the main timeline due to the simple fact that Future Zeno is beyond her authority and she would not wish to upset him or Zeno whom Future Zeno befriended. Additionally, she may have empathized with Zeno's desire for a friend and equal as she had spent many years in the Time Nest alone with only Tokitoki to keep her company thus might understand Zeno's loneliness and Future Zeno had no place to go when the future world corrupted by Infinite Zamasu got erased. However, it is unknown if she fears them like the other gods do as she has yet to be shown interacting with any of them.
- Kuronoa. Carddass.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse, 2015
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, 2019
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, 2016
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission! chapter 1, "Dispatch! Time Patrol"
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Gotenks: "Hehe! I can stay like this for as lonnnnng as I want! Pretty sweet, huh? I mean, it'd be pretty bad if my fusion ended right in the middle of a lesson, right? So Supreme Kai of Time made it so my fusion never ends! This way I can always be at my strongest! Hahahahaha!"
- SH8-52.png. carddass.
- Dragon Ball Online Chronicles. kanzenshuu.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse Buu Buu! Majin Buu Cutscene 4, Supreme Kai of Time: "So you helped her back then."