"Chiaotzu fused with Guldo!? Maybe their psychic powers make them so compatible... The fusion also boosts their psychic strength."
Chiaoldo is a A-Rank fusion. Due to their psychic powers being compatible, the fusion boosts their psychic strength.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly utilizing ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Telekinesis - A technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.
- Heal Power - The ability to heal an ally. One of Chiaoldo's Special Moves acquired from Guldo.
- Dodon Ray - The signature Finger Beam technique of the Crane School acquired from Chiaotzu.
- Super Dodon Ray - A stronger variation of the Dodon Ray invented by Chiaotzu.
- Taunt EX
- Cheer - Support attack damage boost. One of Chiaoldo's passive Skills.
- Guard Genius - Take 10% less damage. One of Chiaoldo's passive Skills.
- Nice Pass - Fly towards allies when knocked back. One of Chiaoldo's passive Skills.
- Time Buyer - Boosts timeline reversal. One of Chiaoldo's passive Skills.
- Metamo-Ring - As an EX-Fusion, Chiaoldo wears a single Metamo-Ring on his left arm which was formed by Chiaotzu and Guldo's two Metamo-Ring fusing along with them. Chiaoldo can remain fused as long as he wears it and can defuse at will by removing it.
Video Game Appearances
- Both of the fusee's share some common ground:
- Chiaoldo and Ginyuman are the only EX-Fusions involving heroic Dragon Team members and villainous Ginyu Force (Frieza Force) members. As such, he and Chiaoldo are technically allies as they are affiliated with both factions.