"Cell and Frieza's EX Fusion form. He possesses a polite demeanor and an evil heart. Treating battle as a game, he never forgets to take revenge."
Celluza has two black sects on his head with a spotted purple ball between the sects, a black tail, black arms up to his wrists, and the Metamo-Ring on his left arm. He has a single black spot on his chest and black plates on his legs. He has spotted Purple Bio-Armor that covers most of his body except his hands, face, and neck.
Much like both of his fusees, Celluza has a heart of evil as well as a dangerously polite demeanor. He inherits Cell’s enjoyment for battle (treating it as a game more than anything) as well as Frieza’s unquenchable thirst for vengeance.
After Frieza and Cell's failure through Ultra Fusion, the two fuse into Celluza as a last resort. However, Tekka and Pinich fuse together as well, after becoming a Super Saiyan they finally managed to defeat them in a final battle.
It is unknown how strong Celluza is, though he managed to keep up with the EX-Fusion of Tekka and Pinich for an extended period of time before being defeated. It is possible that Celluza is as strong as, or stronger than Golden Frieza (from the time of Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’), as Frieza chose to fuse with Cell into Celluza instead of using his Golden Frieza form in the final battle.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, he is classified as a G-Rank fusion putting his power on par with other G-Rank fusions such as Coohan, Gomas, Vegito Blue and Fused Zamasu. He is stronger than S-Rank fusions such as Coolieza, Damira, Demon King Daccolo, EX Prilin, Kallohan, and Picohan.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Kamehameha - The signature technique of the Turtle School which Cell acquired from Goku's cells. One of Celluza's Special Moves.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to telepathically throw rubble at enemies acquired from Frieza. One of Celluza's Special Moves.
- Regeneration - The ability to regenerate to restore health acquired by Cell from Piccolo's cells. One of Celluza's Special Moves.
- EX Regeneration - Restores a medium amount of health each turn. One of Celluza's passive Skills.
- Death Ball - Celluza lights a spark of energy on his index finger. Once enough energy is gathered, this spark may grow to the size of a small moon and is thrown towards the target. Typically, this attack is used to destroy planets or as a last-ditch effort to kill an opponent.
- Death Beam - Celluza extends his right arm and fires a small, thin, very fast and concentrated laser-like beam of ki from his index finger, which barrels down and pierces through the opponent.
- Pressure EX - Slows down an enemy. Celluza's Special Skill.
- Proud Victor - Nulls 90% damage if health goes below 10%. One of Celluza's passive Skills.
- Royalty - Stat boost when facing a lower level enemy.
Video Game Appearances
|Frieza's race transformations|
Frieza Clan • Ahms • Android 21 (Evil • Good) • Bio Suit (Cosmic) • Cell (Present • Future • Xeno • Cells) • Cell Jr. • Clones • Cooler's Spaceship • Frieza Force (Cooler Force • Frieza's Elite • Frieza's Subordinates) • Frieza's Spaceship • Heeters • Hover Pod • King Cold's planet • King Cold's Spaceship • Medical Machine • Planet Frieza 17 • Planet Frieza 79 • Planet Frieza 448 • Poison (Secret Poison) • Tail • Tock • Training Planet
|Executives and elite soldiers|
Combatants • Cranberry • Cyclopian Guards • Three Planet Frieza #79 soldiers • Appule's race Control Tower soldier • Bardock (Future • Xeno) • Blueberry • Borgos • Cheelai • Control tower soldier • Fasha • Fisshi • Frieza Soldiers • Frog-Face • Gupure • Iru • Krumbo • Leek • Mei • Melone • Monre • Nabana • Namole • Navel • Orlen • Raspberry • Robery • Ronme • Scarface • Shorty • Shugesh • Taro • Tora • Turles (Xeno)
Cooler Force (Cooler's Armored Squadron • Meta-Cooler Corps.) • Dried Fruitz • Team Dodoria • Frieza's Elite (Ginyu Force • Frieza's Honor Guard) • Frieza's Subordinates • Galaxy Soldiers • Third Stellar Region army • Frieza Soldiers • New Frieza Army • New Super Gadget Lovers • Saiyan Army (Team Bardock • King Vegeta's Elite • Phantom Saiyans) • Team 5 • Team Zarbon
Aka's race • Ankoku-seijin • Appule's race • Arcosians • Arlians • Boulean • Beppa-seijin • Blueberry's race • Bowlean • Brench-seijin • Burter's race • Buonean • Cabira's race • Cui's race • Dodoria's race • Earthlings • Fishman • Frieza Race • Frieza Soldier race • Frog-Face's race • Ginyu's race • Hera Clan • Inhabitants of Plant • Iru's race • Jiggler • Kanassan • Kettlean • Ledgic's race • Litts • Malaka's race • Majins • Makyan • Mixxileean • Namekians • Namekian Frogs • Recoome's race • Rejinean • Saibamen • Saiyans • Sinkleean • Slug-jin • Sui's race • Toasterean • Tobi's race • Vewonean • Yardrat • Zalt-seijin • Zarbon's race
|Operations and Wars|
Attack on Planet Plant • Occupation of Planet Vegeta • Kanassan war • Invasion of Planet Meat • Genocide of the Saiyans • Shikk conflict • Tritek conflict • Destruction of Planet Arlia • Attack of the Saiyans • Attack on Zeshin and Bun's planet • Battle on Planet Namek • Frieza and Cold's invasion • Cooler Wars • Attack on Gure's planet • Attacks on Earth • Fight on Planet Frieza 448 • Frieza's Revenge • Broly conflict • Frieza's Siege • Tournament of Time
|Allies & Affiliated Groups|
Beerus • Cells (Cell • Cell Jr.) • Dragon Ball Heroes (Froze) • Dark Empire • Dark Namekians (Naraku) • Frieza Clan • Heeter • Mastermind's group (Mastermind • Giblet) • Pilaf Gang (Emperor Pilaf • Mai • Shu) • Red Ribbon Army (Red Pants Army) • Team Beerus (Shallot) • Team Universe 7 • Time Patrol • Whis
|Red Ribbon Army|
|Red Ribbon Androids|
|Technology and Vehicles|