The unnamed race of the Ginyu Force member Burter. Other members of this race appear as enemies in the video games Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu (being palette swaps of Burter) and Dragon Ball Online. In Dragon Ball Fusions, they are considered part of the Alien race.
Known members of the race
- Burter – Mutant of this race, and a member of the Ginyu Force.
- Burter's mother – The mother of Burter. She is presumably also a member of the race.
- Marigan (マーリガン) – A green version of Burter. He appears as an enemy after Burter's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "F.VER" or "Perro" in English versions.
- Jean (ジャン) – A gray version of Burter. He appears as an enemy after Burter's defeat in Super Saiya Densetsu; called "Sasho" in the English version.
- Kranola (キャノラ Kyanora) - A female member of the race, and Burter's female Doola Force counterpart from Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Edamay - A member of the race who was once a part of the Frieza Force, but left in order to test his power by fighting foes across the galaxy.
- Natto - A young member of the race in Fusions.
- Chapp - A member of the race who lives on Earth in Fusions.
- Bullgokin - One of the guard troops.
- Tick - A member of the Frieza Force remnants who joined the Time Breakers in Dragon Ball Online.
- Clone Burter -
- Several other characters in the series bear resemblance to Burter and his race: Chilled's soldier Cabira, Paragus' soldier Moah, and a fighter who appears training on Grand Kai's Planet.