Brench-seijin (ブレンチ星人 Burenchi-seijin, lit. "People from Planet Brench") are near human-like humanoids who live on Planet Brench. In Dragon Ball Fusions, they are considered part of the Alien race.
Members of this race appear as near human-like humanoids of varying skin tone pigmentation and hair colors. The very high gravity of their planet makes all the Brench-seijin fast and agile when visiting a planet possessing lesser gravity. At some point in history, members of this race were integrated into the Frieza Force. Cooler's top henchman Salza is one of those people. Jeice, who is from a planet located in the same solar system as Brench, is stated to be of the same alien race as Salza in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
In Dragon Ball Fusions, a female member of this race named Doola appears as both an enemy and a playable character. Doola leads the Doola Force a team of alien superheroines modelled after the Ginyu Force. In Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, it is revealed that another female member named Bonyu was a former member of the Ginyu Force who left the team due to her disinterest in posing.
- Jeice-lookalike Frieza Subordinate (presumably)
- Doola - A female member of this race who resembles a female version of Jeice. She is the leader of the Doola Force a team of Alien superheroines modelled after the Ginyu Force.
- Basco - Member of the race who has traveled to many different planets.
- Bonyu - A former member of the Ginyu Force.
- Clone Jeice
- The members of the race, at least in the English dubs, possessed British-English, Brummie/Australian, New Zealand English accents (Jeice, depending on the dub) and/or French accents (Salza in Cooler's Revenge).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Weekly Shōnen Jump #25, 1991
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Daizenshuu 7, 1996
- ↑ Budokai Tenkaichi series
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, 2006
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen, 1992
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu, 1992
- ↑ Oh!! New Gadget Super Lovers, 2008