"Master Bojack has no equal!"
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Power
- 5 Techniques and Special Abilities
- 6 Forms
- 7 Video Game Appearances
- 8 Voice Actors
- 9 Battles
- 10 List of Characters Killed by Bido
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Gallery
- 13 See also
- 14 References
- 15 Site Navigation
Bido's appearance is similar to that of his comrades, who are all members of the same race, as he sports teal-colored skin, orange hair styled into a mohawk, and an orange horseshoe mustache.
He often collaborates with Bujin in battle, taking down the foes that Bujin traps within his needles of energy.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
Infiltrating the Intergalactic Tournament funded by X.S. Cash for his son's birthday, Bojack seeks to eliminate every single fighter on Earth in order to be rid of any obstacles in his way of universal conquest. Bido is among the minions ordered to frequent the battle arenas, where he burrows underneath dunes of sand in the zone where Doskoi is wandering. Bido spontaneously rises from beneath the sand and lifts Dosukoi by the neck, proceeding to strangle him to death in front of an unseen camera, and then turns to the camera and smirks, while the presiding audience watches in horror (as murder is a breach of the tournament's rules).
Later in the film, Yamcha and Tien Shinhan arrive to assist Gohan's struggle against the Galaxy Soldiers, where they fight but are defeated by Bido, Bujin, and Zangya. When Gohan assumes his Super Saiyan 2 transformation, however, he makes short work of both Bido and Bujin, breaking them both in half with a single punch and kick respectively, vaporizing each on impact.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
Bido is able to easily lift and strangle the sumo wrestler Doskoi with just one hand.
He (and Zangya) effortlessly made short work of Yamcha. Later he, Bujin, and Zangya are able to overtake a Super Saiyan Full Power Gohan by ganging up on him, although he is no match against a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan and is killed by a single punch to the midsection.
However when he returns as a Zombie in Fusion Reborn, his power level is reduced to the point he isn't even a threat to Mr. Satan.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Finger Beam – Zangya, Bido, and Bujin used this on Gohan in Bojack Unbound, right before Piccolo's arrival.
- Brave Gatling – Red beams of ki shot from Bido's ten fingers. Used during the first round of his battle with Zangya and Bujin against Gohan.
- Underground Energy Ball – Bido launches an energy ball that travels through the ground before creating a massive explosion where the opponent is.
- Psycho Thread – Energy needles capable of ensnaring victims, and at the behest of their struggling, begins to drain energy from their body.
Main article: Zombie In Fusion Reborn, Bido returns to Earth as a Zombie. Unlike most transformations, becoming a Zombie apparently weakens him considerably as his power is shown to be inferior to Mr. Satan, which is notable considering that the unzombified Bido's power was shown to be on par with Full Power Super Saiyans.
Main article: Manipulation Sorcery
Majin Bido is a character in Dragon Ball Heroes, making his debut in Jaaku Mission 5 as an enemy in the "Babidi's Counterattack Saga".
Main article: Dark Ki
In Dragon Ball Legends while participating in the Tournament of Time, Bido is empowered with Dark Ki by the Mastermind Zahha, along with Bujin and Gokua. Used during the Galaxy Soldiers revenge assault on Cabba of the Earth's Resistance for killing their leader Boujack.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Dragon Ball Legends
"Clothes worn by Bido, who rampaged across the galaxies with Bojack."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Bido's Clothes description
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 after the Version 1.05.00 Update, Bido's Clothes appear as a clothing option for the Future Warrior which can be purchased from the TP Medal Ship (open Friday to Sunday). Bido's Clothes can be worn by the Future Warrior regardless of gender or race. When the upper body option of Bido's Clothes is worn by females, a strapless top is worn under Bido's open jacket to cover their chest. A male Future Warrior can also be customized to resemble Bido.
As part of the Super Pack 3 DLC, the Future Warrior must obtain Bido's Clothes (Upper Body, Lower Body, Hands, & Feet), Bujin's Clothes (Upper Body, Lower Body, and Feet), and Bujin's Turban (accessory) in order to complete Bojack's Challenge to unlock Bojack's Initiation Test to train under him.
- Japanese: Hisao Egawa
- Greek dub: Thodoris Prokopiou
- Bojack Unbound
- Bido and Zangya vs. Yamcha
- Bido, Zangya, and Bujin vs. Gohan (Super Saiyan)
- Piccolo vs. Bojack
- Bido, Bojack, and Bujin vs. Future Trunks (Super Saiyan)
- Bido, Bojack (Full Power Hera Clansman), Bujin, and Zangya vs. Gohan (Base/Super Saiyan)
- Bujin and Bido vs. Gohan (Base/Super Saiyan 2)
List of Characters Killed by Bido
- Bojack Unbound
- Doskoi - Killed when Bido choked him out.
- Dragon Ball Legends
- His name is derived from the Japanese word hidō, which means "unjust", and is often pronounced bidō when added to the end of words like gokuaku and zangyaku (similar to the names of Bido's comrades Kogu [specifically his Japanese name Gokua] and Zangya respectively).
- Bido is one of the few henchmen to kill someone in a Dragon Ball Z film. He is also the only henchmen to kill a named character Doskoi.