Dragon Ball Super
"Future" Trunks Saga
Main article: "Future" Trunks Saga
In Universe 10, the Babarians are shown on their planet, as 2 of the inhabitants are fighting with each other. Zamasu claims that they should destroy the species because they will never learn to be civilized, to which Gowasu is shocked by this response. To prove him wrong, Gowasu and Zamasu travel 1000 years to the future, to which the civilization has somewhat advanced to create a small culture, yet they still remain a somewhat angry and aggressive race, as 2 of the inhabitants are seen fighting, and 2 other members of the race are seen possibly attempting to break up the fight.
At another time, two Babarian clans have entered a violent war. Suddenly, a Babarian clan survivor approached Gowasu and Zamasu from behind and was about to strike them down but Zamasu easily sent him crashing against the mountain and collapsed to the ground out of breath. Refusing to be beaten, he rushed at the Supreme Kais until he was split in half by Zamasu's God Split Cut.
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga When Team Universe 10 lost in the Tournament of Power, the Babarians were erased with Universe 10 as well. They were later revived when the erased universes were restored.
Prison Planet Saga
Main article: Prison Planet Saga Their homeworld of Babari becomes part of the Prison Planet's Green Area leading to the race becoming imprisoned within the Prison Planet. In the game version of the saga, Goku, Vegeta, and Future Mai are confronted by a trio of Babarians while searching for the imprisoned Future Trunks within the Green Area. This trip of Babarians are shown to be capable of utilizing Ki to fly.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly by using ki. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Brutal Smash - Babarian rushes towards his opponent showering him in a salvo of blows from his wooden club, finishing with powerful strike. Babarian's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Heroes and World Mission.
- Wooden Club - Babarians traditionally carry and wield primitive wooden clubs for self defense.
Video Game Appearances
A Babarian makes his debut in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the ninth mission of the God Mission series (GDM9).
- Babarian vs. Zamasu
- Babarian is a pun on the term "barbarian".
- Though Babarians were erased along with the rest of Universe 10, it should be noted that they existed 1000 years in the future. Since Universe 10 was erased in Age 780, they and Universe 10 should not have existed 1000 years in the future. This discrepancy was explained when Universe 10 was restored with all the other universes erased in the Tournament of Power, when Android 17 resurrected them with the Super Dragon Balls.