Akina (アッキーナ Akkīna) is a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes. She is based on the famous model and spokeswoman of , , and she appears as a special Saiyan Hero Avatar in the game.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Kiai – An invisible wave of ki emitted from the palms.
- Energy Flash - An energy wave fired from the user's palms used by the female Saiyan avatars
- Galick Gun – Akina is able to perform a pink version of the Galick Gun originally used by Vegeta.
- Death Beam – The user extends one arm and fires a small, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger. Frieza's favored killing technique.
- Death Ball – The user creates a spark of ki lights on the index finger, and once enough energy has gathered this spark may grow to the size of a small moon. Originally Frieza's ultimate attack.
- Kamehameha – A powerful energy wave technique created by Master Roshi.
- Spirit Bomb – Akina can perform a Spirit Bomb either alone or in combination with Goku. When she combines it with Goku, the opponent will try to escape, but Bardock will appear and punch them back into the Spirit Bomb.
- Innocence Cannon – Akina is able to exhale a mighty smoke. Originally used by Innocent Buu.
- Final Explosion – A suicidal Super Explosive Wave technique originally used by Prince of Destruction Vegeta.
- Gi - Akina's martial arts uniform is a two piece Gi that shows off her midriff, with green armbands & green obi, and boots that resemble Goku, but are purple and pink.
Video Game Appearances
- Unlike the other female Saiyan Avatars, Akina cannot utilize Class-up, Super Class-up, God Class-up, Super God Class-up, or any Super Saiyan forms.
- The design of Gi is similar to Note's starting Gi, though Akina's has a different color scheme and lacks the bow on Note's ponytail (as Akina has a different hairstyle).
- Additionally both she and Note are Hero type Avatars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.