- This article is about the fusion of Abo and Cado. For Ninja Murasaki's brother who also goes by this name, see Aka.
"You're not bad, junior."
Aka is a large, bulky violet humanoid. On his head, he has two large ears and an antenna. Also, he has a large chin with spikes. On his body, he has spikes. He wears Battle Armor.
Aka does not seem to take well to insults as after being made fun of by Gotenks, he quickly launches into an attack that damages the surrounding area at random.
Dragon Ball Z
The Return of Son Goku and Friends!
Main article: Dragon Ball: The Return of Son Goku and Friends!
After Abo and Kabo begin to get outmatched by the two young Saiyan warriors, Abo and Kado merge into Aka, prompting Trunks and Goten to fuse into Gotenks and incite another battle. Gotenks beats him and propels him into a lake with his Rolling Thunder Punch. Enraged, Aka begins to demonstrate a significant devastating power and uses his three Wahaha no Ha techniques, causing the hotel to collapse. Goku and Vegeta prepare to destroy him, competing to see who would be the first in eliminating him; however, Goku plays a trick on Vegeta, distracting him and giving Goku a chance to use Instant Transmission and defeat Aka alone.
Other Dragon Ball Stories
Main article: Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
- Chapter 2, Sub Chapter 3 - "An Unthinkable Appearance"
In the extra anomaly within the extra dimensional space found in the SDBH game world version Age 764, Avo and Cado are the underlings of Frieza's son Kuriza who comes to Earth to assist his father Mecha Frieza and grandfather King Cold against the two Dragon Ball Heroes, Beat and Note who stepped in due to Future Trunks being a no show as a result of a previous anomaly. However Kuriza and his subordinates are unable to prevent Frieza or Cold from being fatally injured, however they are saved by the sudden appearance of the Cooler Force. Though Cooler holds his own against the Heroes, his underlings are all slain, however Cooler is still confident he can prevail. Wanting to make up for his failure and get revenge on the Heroes, Kuriza asks his uncle to let him fight alongside him which Cooler allows with Kuriza taking on his Final Form, while Cooler reveals his anomalous Golden Cooler form. Wanting to make up for their failure as well, Avo and Cado decide to fuse into Aka, who is eager to join his master Kuriza and Golden Cooler in taking on the Heroes.
However Beat and Note manage to overcome the three villains who end up perishing as well. Due Aka's demise, Avo and Cado are also slain. However Beat and Note are left completely exhausted, forcing Great Saiyaman 3 to send their teammates Froze and Kagyu to help them exit the game world as the extra anomaly has been fixed. After they leave, the game world reverts back to normal and official history of Future Trunks slaying Mecha Frieza and King Cold is restored.
Aka is strong enough to effortlessly defeat Goten and Trunks (both in base form), and proves to be able to survive against Gotenks (including in his Super Saiyan form), though he is completely outmatched. He is also easily defeated with a single blow by Super Saiyan Goku.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Powerful Physical Combo – Aka starts his deadly physical combo technique with a belly strike that sends the opponents away, he then grabs his opponents by their necks and carries them in midair before dragging their heads through the ground, and he finally performs a spinning toss finisher.
- Wahaha no Ha – A green energy ball fired from the mouth. It is Aka's signature technique.
- Super Wahaha no Ha – Aka charges a green energy sphere in his hands and brings it in front of his mouth. Then, he blows it in the form of several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets.
- Flaming Wahaha no Ha – A Wahaha no Ha coated in a flaming layer that is Aka's ultimate technique. Aka fires this huge ball of fire from his mouth, causing a huge amount of damage.
- Full-Power Super Ki Blast - A CAA Sparking Mode type Special Ability in Dragon Ball Heroes where the user throws a large sun-like energy sphere with both hands that leads to a clash where the opponent struggles to push the attack away while the user struggles to overcome the opponent with the attack which explodes damaging them. When an Attacker from R3 (Round 3) onwards, enter Sparking Mode during your Attack Phase. Successfully perform an action to deal critical DMG. Additionally, achieve Super Sparking for +3000 PWR.
Video Game Appearances
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission
Merged Aka makes his debut appearance in a video game as a boss in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced as a boss in the first mission of the God Mission series (GDM1). He then becomes a playable character in the tenth mission (GDM10).
- Japanese: Yasunori Masutani
- Gotenks calls Aka "Abo Cado", a pun on avocado.