Dragon Ball GT
Those events that take place in Age 794 (known as 2029 on the Gengoro calender) only in the FUNimation dub, in which Dragon Ball GT takes place ten years after Dragon Ball Z. Those events take place in Age 789 in the official timeline.
- Goku, Pan, and Trunks' adventures, finding the Black Star Dragon Balls in space.
- Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan 4, and defeats Baby.
- The Earth is destroyed for the second time, as a result of a wish made by the Black Star Dragon Balls.
- Piccolo is killed for the final time, as a result of perishing with the Earth to destroy the Black Star Dragon Balls.
Dragon Ball Online
- The Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course is rebranded as the "Pan Fighting Network", with Pan as the instructor.
- With customer claims that the "Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course" is worthless rapidly spreading, disgruntled costumers flood Mr. Satan's house, prompting Pan (age 15) to subdue them. The event becomes a big scandal and the "Telecommunicated Satan-style Martial Arts Course" is rebranded under Pan's tutelage. Afterwards, Pan asked Bulma to help her develop a system for people to battle each other across long distances so that she could create a "Telecommunicated Martial Arts Dojo". From this point on, the sports-like fighting course became very popular, especially among young people.