- Old Kai, a fifteenth generation Supreme Kai, is sealed into the Z Sword by the short-tempered Beerus the Destroyer after an argument over some trifling thing during one of their coordination meetings held every 1,000 years.
- Mechikabura intended to steal Tokitoki's egg to become Supreme Kai of Time.
- Tokitoki is born.
- In the Heavenly Realm Chronoa raises Tokitoki into an adult with help from Demigra.
- Demigra tries to use Tokitoki for his own gains but is discovered and he and his allies are sent to the Demon Realm by Chronoa.
- Demon God Demigra from over seventy five million years in the future travels back to interfere with these events, causing his past self to become the God of Time and Space by absorbing Tokitoki, however his attempt at changing history in his favor is thwarted by the Time Patrollers.
- Demigra, now a Demon God, invades the Time Nest and tries to seize control of time by attempting to steal Tokitoki, but fails and is sealed in the Crack of Time by the Supreme Kai of Time.
- Beerus visits the Time Nest and meets Chronoa.
- In the chapter of Dr. Slump, Hello, Moon! Time Machine transports Arale and Tsururin back to the time of the dinosaurs, a few moments before the events of the Tertiary extinction caused by a meteorite killing most prehistoric lifeforms. Arale stops the meteorite from hitting the younger earth and Headbutting it back into the atmosphere and thus creating Earth's moon.
- In Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods and the God of Destruction Beerus Saga, Beerus claims to have killed the dinosaurs yet dinosaurs still live on Earth contradicting his claims, indicating he may have been responsible for sending the meteorite to kill the dinosaurs, but his plan was foiled by the time traveling Android's antics as the Time Slipper does not create alternate timelines.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.