The user pulls out a .22 caliber handgun and fires three shots at the opponent which are powerful enough to damage even powerful martial artists and fighters (such as Raditz) within the Timespace Rift.
- .45 Gun - An even stronger version which is depicted as being more powerful in Dragon Ball Fusions due to its higher caliber. Originally used by Mr. Satan against Super Buu (w/Gotenks Absorbed) in both the manga and anime. Also used by Mr. Satan while defending the sleeping Good Buu from being taken by Merus and the Galactic Patrol during the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga.
Video Game Appearances
- Interestingly, the use of handguns is not censored in the English localization of Dragon Ball Fusions despite it censoring the use of swords by the replacing them with wooden swords.
- The bullets fired by the gun have apparently been augmented via energy as they appear to be surrounded by it. This may explain how .22 caliber bullets can damage people normally immune to the damage caused by normal bullets and prevents said bullets from being caught. It would also explain how they can Energy Clash with other Ki Blast Special Moves.
- The rounds it fires may be why they were not censored as they do not resemble normal bullets as it is common practice in censored media for futuristic firearms like the .22 Gun and/or Ray Guns to remain uncensored as they are fantasy weapons and do not depict the capabilities of real world firearms.
- The .22 and .45 Guns differ from the Ray Guns in Dragon Ball Fusion as they fire several rounds while Ray Guns fire a single beam.