no they are stupid babies
58 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
58 Votes in Poll
41 Votes in Poll
We will never forget you. You brought a great personality to the Tyrant Frieza and helped make him the best Dragon Ball villain ever. Say hi to Hiromi Tsuru for all of us! God Bless you and your family. We'll miss you!
34 Votes in Poll
67 Votes in Poll
1. The Original Timeline: This timeline consists of only the Original Dragon Ball Manga, spanning from the beginning of the Pilaf Saga to the end of the Peaceful world saga. GT, Super, and the Movies are all not a part of this specific continuity. Not even the History of Trunks special as it has its own chapter in the manga. The only non-manga thing you could argue is a part of this timeline is the original Bardock Special, as Bardock himself is featured in the Manga panels.
2. The Main Timeline: This timeline is the one we are currently following, which consists of Dragon Ball, the original Dragon Ball Z anime, and Dragon Ball Super. Four movies belong to this timeline, being Dead Zone thanks to the Garlic Junior saga, Resurrection F, DBS Broly, and DBS Superhero. Resurrection F was written by Akira Toriyama and so counts as canon to this timeline. The Movie however has been retconned to death and has statements that are inconsistent with the other media, so it's been ousted and replaced with the Anime retelling. And the Resurrection F retelling isn't a part of this because the movie written by Toriyama takes priority over it.
3. The Manga timeline: This timeline is the only timeline to take into consideration the Dragon ball Super manga. It consists of the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super manga and is currently in the Granola arc.
4. The Kai Timeline: This timeline takes into consideration the Original Dragon Ball anime and the Dragon Ball Z Kai anime, which is redux of the original Z anime. It is not followed by DBS, DBGT, or any other continuations.
5. The GT Timeline: This is the timeline with the most meat. It follows the original Dragon Ball Anime, the original Z anime, and finally Dragon ball GT. All movies and specials are also canon to it as well up until Battle of Gods. This includes Dead Zone, Worlds Strongest, Tree of Might, Lord Slug, Cooler's revenge, return of Cooler, Super Android 13, Broly 1, Bojack, Broly 2, Broly 3, Fusion Reborn, and Wrath of the Dragon.
6. The Battle of Gods timeline: This timeline follows the original Dragon Ball anime, the Dragon Ball Z anime, and ends with the two movies Battle of Gods and Ressurection F. No new content has been added to this continuity since.
7. The Golden Freeza timeline: This continuity is very similar to The Main Super timeline, however instead of the Revival of the F movie, it's replaced with the Golden Freeza saga.
8. The Piccolo timeline: Multiple times the movies hint at the fact that they themselves are different continuity. It's called the Piccolo timeline because Piccolo plays an important part in it as Goku's right-hand man. This timeline is comprised of only The original Dragon Ball manga up until the Piccolo Junior arc, the Dead Zone movie, the World's Strongest movie, Tree of Might, Lord Slug.
9. The Cooler timeline: This timeline consists of the original Dragon Ball manga and two movies. Cooler's Revenge and The Return of Cooler. That's it.
10. The Broly timeline: The Broly timeline follows the original Dragon Ball Manga, all three original Broly movies, and Bojack Unbound.
11. The Fusion Reborn timeline: This one follows the original manga up until the Buu Saga, where Goku remains dead and Vegeta is never wished back to life. The evens of Fusion Reborn then play out as such.
12. The Wrath of the Dragon Timeline: This timeline follows the original Dragon Ball manga all the way up until the end of the Buu Saga, where Wrath of the Dragon is chucked in at the end.
52 Votes in Poll
From what we see of Janemba, he's "born" after thousands of years of evil energy - cleansed from the souls that go to Hell - escapes due to a Saike Demon been too distracted to change a full tank.
This energy possesses the Saike Demon and results in the creation of Janemba - whose immense power allows him to warp reality and affect both the Living World and the Other World. When Janemba later becomes his Super Form, he's able to overpower SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku individually - forcing the pair to fuse into Gogeta and use the Stardust Breaker to destroy Janemba; the attack destroying Janemba's evil energy.
However, what if it didn't destroy Janemba?
Considering this is the first time Goku and Vegeta had fused using the Metamoran technique and the first time they'd used the Stardust Breaker, what if they created it in a different way/made it more powerful than before?
The end result here is that instead of Janemba's energy and body simply been destroyed, it is instead "purified" by the attack - turning him into the Dragon Ball equivalent of an "Ascended Demon".
Do you think something interesting could come of this?
Curious to see what you guys think.
9 Votes in Poll
47 Votes in Poll